It's something I deserve too

So happy for reaching 1k views and more. It isn't too much but it makes me happy.

Alpha!Louis Omega!Harry
Louis in rut
Major lactation kink
Knotting

Prologue:
The Alpha, Louis is scared of being judged by his beautiful Omega, Harry. So much so, that he supresses his desires for a long time until he let's it take over him.

Chapter:

"Can I get 2 loafs of bread please?" asks a blonde girl in a baby pink skirt with a white and blue striped tank top. "Of course ma'am. Just give me a second" said Harry.

He jogged into the backroom of the bakery where fresh breads were just taken out of the oven and packed the still warm loafs in paper bags. He rushed outside and handed the bags to the blonde girl.

She thanked him and paid the money to the cashier and left. She was Harry's last customer. He looked at the clock and it was 5:16 p.m.

Harry took off his work apron and started cleaning the little mess on the counter of the bakery. After doing so he washed his hands and started walking out. "See you tomorrow Jer." he said giving Jer a small wave. "Be early tomorrow." said Jer smiling.

Harry gave him a nod and left the bakery. He has been working there for quite a few years now. Even though his boyfriend is an alpha and rich enough to take care of him and their infant. Harry prefers to have some money of his own.

Harry himself is an omega and had been on a maternity leave for 3 months after the birth of his and Louis' daughter.

He met Louis back in college where Louis was his senior.Louis was an alpha but liked to keep things low and to not always be dominating. Him and Harry had participated in a drama where they became fond of each other.

They soon fell in love and knew they wanted to bond. They wanted to bond to each other on the night of their marriage but they were still very young. So they waited until Louis settled into his father's business and had enough to earn their livelihood.

Harry wanted to get a high paying job but since there were very less opportunities for omegas and high rates of employment exploitation, he decided to get a small job which was more relaxing and would provide enough holidays for whenever he went through heat or when Louis' rut came by.

Two years later Harry and Louis tied the knot and bonded each other the following night. One year into their marriage and Harry gave birth to a beautiful beta daughter just 6 months ago.

He had returned to his job just 3 months back and was now working full time. As he left the bakery he sat in his car and turned on the ignition. The engine roared and the old car started vibrating.

The journey back home was always relaxing as Harry knew he'd be returning back to his alpha and his beloved daughter. He usually heard his favourite music on the way back home and tried to relieve work stress from his shoulders.

Usually Harry had a good time riding back home but not today. His bond mark kept tingling and burning. It was breaking him in a sweat and he started to long for his alpha's touch. He couldn't understand what was going on but he was suddenly horny and hard.

Through his bond mark he could feel Louis' longing and lusting for him. He was becoming restless and even the music couldn't calm him down. He knew something was going on with Louis but couldn't understand what. He just wanted to reach his alpha as soon as possible.

He drove down the lane to his home speedily until he could see his and Louis' home just at a distance of a few houses. His restlessness grew stronger as he hastily reached and parked his car outside their home.