Chapter 317 Planting Greenhouse

When dealing with Chang Xiande, Qiao Yi did not go with his third brother. Firstly, he was too busy and had no time. Secondly, he was really not interested in people who already knew the outcome. If he had the time, he might as well do construction.

And Qiao Yi is really busy. Every day, he selects mutant plants in the back mountain and delivers them to the mutant plants on the city wall. After a few days of busy work, the whole circle outside the city wall is already covered with green trees and flowers!

After placing the mutated plants, in order to appease their uneasiness about suddenly moving to a new home, he went around the city wall and watered the space one by one. It was like an inexhaustible humanoid watering machine. The city wall guards looked at them They all wondered if their young master, Qiao, had awakened his water power again!

Qiao Yi reacted lightly to this. From the initial space superpower, to the plant superpower, to the speed superpower, it doesn't matter if he has one more water superpower. Whether he recognizes it or not is not important. The key is It’s because the people under my command are so receptive!

After the surprise, there was cheering, and then everyone went about their business!

When Qiao Yi went back to the back mountain, he took Li Bowen with him. The destination was the big pit dug by San Bengzi!

The mutated animals and plants in the place where they should be moved have been moved away, and the rat infestation is gone. Qiao Yi decided to start his planting business. Otherwise, the good things in the space will never be taken out openly. What a pity!

"This is where Sanbengzi has been leveled. It faces the sun. I thought it would be perfect to build a semi-underground greenhouse!"

Qiao Yi stomped on the ground under his feet and briefly introduced its use to Li Bowen, "What do you think?"

Li Bowen followed Qiao Yi all the way, and gained a new understanding of the back mountain that he couldn't usually set foot on easily. The soil was fertile and the trees were extremely lush. It seemed like a paradise that was incompatible with the apocalyptic environment!

"Good place!"

He couldn't help but sigh, bent down and picked up a handful of soil, rubbed it gently in his hand a few times, and cheered again and again: "Okay! Okay! This soil will definitely be able to grow good crops! But, what crops are suitable for it?" , I need to let someone knowledgeable come and take a look! I don’t know if this is..."

Li Bowen knew that the back mountain had always been a forbidden area and ordinary people could not enter. However, as soon as he expressed his opinion, whether it could be planted and what was suitable for planting, he had to listen to the advice of professionals, otherwise such good land would not be available. Wouldn’t it be such a waste to make full use of it!

Qiao Yi naturally understood what he meant. Each line has its own rules. Li Bowen has been busy recently leading people to open and build a constant-temperature greenhouse at the foot of the mountain. He already has a set of procedures in mind, so he will naturally consider it more comprehensively!

But the crops in his own space are harvested without anyone having to worry about it, all thanks to the magical effect of the soil in his space!

Therefore, Qiao Yi's original plan was that after building the greenhouse, he would lay another layer of space soil on top of the original soil layer, so as to ensure the survival rate of the crops!

And Li Bowen’s process is not suitable for his greenhouse!

"The soil is naturally good. We can grow whatever we want. We have to try it first. Now the greenhouse at the foot of the mountain is being used. Experts should stay on the front line! This is purely a private vegetable garden for me to play with. There’s no need to go all out and invite experts!”