Chapter 405 - 406 - 407

Chapter 405: The encounter at Changling Base

Xiao Huaizhou had already made plans in his mind. Facing the expectations of his family, he looked as usual. After some careful consideration, he spoke solemnly: "With Xiao Yi's current strength, he can't be a savior. This news will control the situation." Digesting it within the scope of the base, since it is an infected person treated by the Military Research Institute, let’s temporarily say that it is the result of the Military Research Institute, and suppressing the vaccine is a good excuse!”

No matter how many people are rescued, Qiao Yi has to do it himself. He can only do his best to treat the base's own people. How can it be so time-consuming and laborious to rescue others!

Even if Qiao Yi was willing, he would not agree. The savior is not such a hard worker!

After hearing this, Xiao Qinian pursed his lips and nodded: "Indeed, I, Yi Bao, am not the reincarnation of Guanyin Bodhisattva. I have to be kind to whoever asks for it! Then do what Huaizhou said! Li Feng! Over there at the Military Research Institute You can go there later and let Lixun come up with a perfect explanation about the role of Xiao Yi's spatial power. As a scientific researcher, he can always inspire you!"

"Okay, leave this matter to us! Huaizhou, tell Xiao Yi, you don't have to worry about anything, the Xiao family will take care of everything!"

Xiao Lifeng agreed and at the same time told Xiao Huaizhou that he must give Qiao Yi some reassurance first.

Xiao Huaizhou was happy to see this happen and readily agreed: "I will convey everyone's thoughts to him. Maybe Xiao Yi also has his own ideas, but that's it for the time being!"

Xiao Qinian took a sip from the tea cup, looked around at his children and grandchildren, and sighed with some sincerity: "Speaking of which, we are still not strong enough, otherwise we wouldn't have so many scruples. There is another point that we should take measures to deal with." Lack!

Since the establishment of the Qingyu Peak base, it has developed very quickly, but after all, we have escaped from the apocalyptic environment. Originally, we were helpless against the zombie virus. Everything was focused on self-protection, but now Xiaoyi has brought us new hope. !

If the Xiao family is not wiped out by zombies, it doesn't mean that they can survive alone. At least they have to do something for the survival of the last human beings! "

After hearing this, Xiao Lifeng couldn't help but frown and look at his father, and said with some uncertainty: "Dad, do you mean that we should still announce the news that we can restrain the zombie virus when necessary?"

He saw Xiao Qinian taking off the lid of the teacup, looking at him with raised eyebrows, then sweeping his eyes over his three grandchildren one by one, and said deeply:

"I'm old. It's you who will lead the base to survive in the apocalypse. As long as the apocalypse lasts, the Xiao family will inevitably struggle to survive. You all know that Xiao Yi is no longer the Xiao family's own hope. He also carries it. The only hope for these remaining humans!

Don’t forget, everyone, the greater the ability, the greater the responsibility! There are some things that we cannot avoid behind closed doors, and this is not the way for the Xiao family to survive! "

Xiao Huaiqing suddenly interjected: "Grandpa, why are you so old? I haven't seen you these days. When I meet you, I feel like you are ten years younger again. You look very good!"

"You're such a sweet-talking kid! If I were ten years younger, I would have the strength to deal with you!"

Xiao Qinian was amused by this eloquent second grandson. He pointed at his nose and laughed and cursed, "Since I came to the base, I don't have to worry about it. I sleep enough and eat well every day. When I get bored, I can go hiking and look good. It’s not good!”