Chapter 1

Dimitrius sighed as he felt the warm rays of the sun and a heavy arm wrapped around his waist. It has been twelve years since that night, and he does not regret a single thing.

A groan came from the body beside him. "It is too early, my love." Viktor grumbled out in Bulgarian.

"But we have to go to Hogwarts for the tournament." Dimitrius giggled as another groan came from his mate. "We can not stay in bed all day."

He felt his long black hair get a tug as he tried to get out of the warm bed in their room. "'Trius, stay with me." A strong arm wrapped around his slim waist. Viktor was not usually this lazy, but with no Quidditch and finally getting a break from training, Dimitrius could see why.

"We have to get up, Vik. Unless you want to be late and have someone come in here with neither of us dressed..." A growl came from the elder as Dimitrius put is hair in a simple bun that was resting on the back of his head.

He felt the arm recede and he moved so that his bare feet hit the cold, wooden floor as he walked, naked, over to the closet where their uniforms were. Dimitrius had only a slightly different outfit from the other male students, his not having as many leather straps on it, and having a large cloak that went to he ankles.

He heard the soft 'thump' a Viktor got up from the bed and walked over to were he stood, half dressed in the dark pants and had only just reached to grab his shirt. Dimitirus sighed as his tall mate pressed his chest against his back and wrapped his arms around the younger's middle. "Those English pricks better keep their eyes to themselves, or I might take them."

"Are you saying I need to cover up more?" Dimitrius teased and turned around and planted a kiss on the mating mark that he had put there. The arms tightened as he felt the rumble of the growl that came from his mate's chest once more. "Or maybe I should prance around naked, see if any of them-"

"None of them will have you!" Viktor growled as he placed an aggressive kiss on his lips that received a gasp from the smaller. He took that as an opening to slip his tongue into the mouth of his mate and almost groaned at the heavenly taste that met his tongue. One that he was met with every time they kissed and he loved it.

Sadly, their kiss was short due to Dimitrius pulling away. "We have to get ready, Viktor." He mumbled and kissed the lightly stubbled jaw.

The teen turned back around the face the wardrobe and grabbed his shirt as Viktor took a towel and headed into the small bathroom. Dimitrius buttoned up the shirt as put on his heavy cloak before walking out into the hall.

It was empty, most of the students were either still sleeping or eating in the hall. He walked down to the hall and sat down in his usually place, and across from him was Adalet, who came from Turkey and was a master at healing spells. She was very beautiful with brown hair and large breast, but she also preferred women instead of men.

"Good morning, Dimitri." She said in English.

He smiled at his friend. "Practicing your English?"

"Ve go to English speaking school, yes? I need to practice more. Not all of us are a natural at it, pretty one." She teased, slipping into Bulgarian. It was the language that most speak, but that doesn't mean they still do not teach other languages of the many different types of students.

"Are we teasing Dimi? I would never wish to miss out on this." A large teen only a year younger then Viktor came up. His name was Codrin, and he came from Romania after transferring from the school in Russia due to his family dying in a massacre when a muggle desided to shoot down everyone in the town he lived in. He had an uncle in Bulgaria, and moved schools. He had also been trying to gain the attention of Dimitrius in hopes of wooing him.