SEVENTEEN

SEVENTEEN

Lana Del Rey | Chemtrails Over the Country Club

     I swallowed my pride, "You first."

     His blue water eyes danced with lust, I can sense the admiration it was like a strong scent of brutal blood shed. The look in his eyes was utter refusal, but Reign smirked anyway making his way over to the bed. Not forgetting to pull up his dress pants before carefully sitting on the edge.

    While resting his elbows on his thighs — he didn't dare take his sights off mine. A small desire to be a little reckless arises, it was as if at a snap of a finger, my mental changes for him. I walked over untying the belt on my robe, I was freshly out the shower. The soft material just about covered my nipples, leaving only my black thong to show.

      The space between his legs inviting me in, I let my hands rest on his broad shoulders then I whispered, "You've hurt me, made me feel unimaginable pain .. but somehow your the most dangerous drug I know that has blue eyes and a heart beat." I straddled his lap as I gently squeezed his shoulders, massaging him.

Have you ever seen hell in someone's eyes and like it anyway? It pulls you in, even though it's not good for you but that what makes it captivating. Call it what you want, blind or even hypnotised.

"Show me the side of you that you don't show anyone else." I spoke against the plumpness of his lips, feeling his breath hit mine.

Reign charmingly smiled not saying a word, removing my robe fully until it hit the floor. He softly kissed the tops of my breasts, making his way up my neck leaving his trails behind. I relaxed spreading my thighs, my covered sex sat on top of his growing erection.

Those hands ran down my back, before bunching up my panties in his hand. I moaned out in surprise, he continued his assault on my neck, giving it one last bite.

He effortlessly stood up with me still in his arms, our lips just barley touching he looked me in the eye and whispered, "My beautiful there is no unicorns and rainbows you wish to see, but once your willingly along side me drowning in my world, I promise you this ... you'll no longer want to escape."

His arms fell making me bounce onto the bed, I lay back daringly wanting his next move. I started to caressed my own body, rubbing my hard nipples between my fingers. An arch in my back formed from being impatient, I desperately wanted to be touch by him. How sinful is that, after everything he's done.

    "Show it to me." Those words so heavy, I knew what he meant. He reached for his belt undoing the buckle then unbuttoning his shirt.

I shakily reached for the sides of my panties sliding them down my legs, before I could get them off fully Reign moved me to the middle of the bed, ripping my soaked panties in half, leaving me bare for him.