2

"but you have only mentioned that there has been no sound for the past three days. Why on earth do you want to change the house?" Raj, Sidharth's friend said, he was visiting him in his office.

"Kyun ke adults ke jumba classes Sunday 11 AM leti hai woh and aj already Friday hai" Sidharth replied.

"Do you realized what you are saying?You want to change this houses just because of a college-going girl?" " Raj asked,shaking his head in disbelief.
This took Sidharth back to their almost encounter three days ago. Each time he replayed it in his mind, a restlessness stirred him. It typically began with anger as he recalled her unruly attitude, but then, her witty comebacks would follow and he couldn't help but smile,finally the image of her flashing her middle finger would reignite his frustration.In the past three days, he found himself going against his own nature,he had many a times went to his balcony to just hear if there is any movement in the adjacent house and loitered in his balcony trying to catch a glimpse of her and this conflict within himself was the main reason why he wanted to move out.

"Where are you lost?" Raj asked next.

"No where... listen I need a proper penthouse or a condominium or an independent house... yeah nahin chalega mujhe." he said.

"Ok, just stay here for the time being, main dekhta hoon kuch." Raj replied.

"Cook aa rahi hai?" He asked next.

"Haan" he said creasing his forehead.

"Ab cook se bhi problems hai tujhe?" Raj asked as he was the one who had arranged housemaid and cook for him.

"Every morning she comes at 6 and darwaza kholte hi puchti hai - bhaiye, aj kya banaegi khane main... dude how would I know woh kya baneigi?" He said with a irritated tone "saala na dhaang ka ghar dhund paya na cook",he thought.

"Sidharth tu khayega toh tu hi batayega na. " Raj said with a frown.

"Abey nahin pata yaar mujhe,kya banaa chaiye I just know that it should be healthy,non greasy and full of protein, kal subhe I asked her to make something rich in protein, shaam ko choley bhature banai thi... puchne pe boli Choley is full of protein us ne Google kiya tha...." Sidharth said making a irritating face

"Khaya kya phir?" He asked.

"Whey peeke soya, lets just stop this conversation here" Sidharth said.

"Sun, you need to relax a bit, saale school time se tu isi mood main hai,pata hai tujhe....What are you doing during the weekends, I have a cousin ,DJ hai, usne party rakha hai, you are coming with me."Changing the subject, Raj said.

"I have told you na,my Mom is coming over, she will be here during the weekends."Sidharth hesitated.

"Yeah, I remember,late night chalenge" He suggested

"Yaar, I don't party unless amd until its a business event, you know I don't drink so mere liye awkward hai?" Sidharth said next.

"You still don't drink?" He asked.

"Nah." Sidharth replied

"Kyun?" Raj asked which didn't go well with Sidharth "non of your business " he wanted to say but controlled himself.

"Aise hi health reasons" Sidharth shrugged, "dost hai theek hai but why is he getting overbearing,why would I tell him the reasons behind my choices" he thought.

"Wah!!! health reasons, Sutta kyun phunkta hai phir?" Raj asked.

"Chod dunga woh bhi " he tried to end the topic.