CHAPTER 40

Liao Jilin laughed out loud, and Qu Zhitao's eyes became more and more dangerous. Liao Jilin stopped laughing, raised his hand and tugged on her braid, slowly untied it and said, "What are you thinking about? I learned it when I was teaching makeup for reconnaissance in the military camp. Learning to disguise is a necessary skill when performing tasks, and women's clothing is also one of the disguises."

When Qu Zhitao was watching TV before, she had seen special forces disguised as girls to perform missions. She always thought it was just a show on TV, but she didn't expect that they actually had to learn this in the military camp.

"So, you also wear makeup?"

Liao Jilin nodded: "I know some basics."

Qu Zhitao really couldn't imagine what Liao Jilin looked like in women's clothing. Thinking about her, she laughed and stretched her head forward involuntarily.

Liao Jilin quickly let go of her hair and put his hand in front of the table to prevent her from accidentally touching her head.

"Is it funny?"

Liao Jilin looked at her fondly and helplessly.

Qu Zhitao turned around, looked at his face, and laughed again as she looked at him.

Smiling and laughing, the baby in the belly may feel the mother's happiness and start rolling.

Both Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin were pleasantly surprised when the baby moved for the first time. However, after more frequent fetal movements, Qu Zhitao discovered that fetal movement was not something that made pregnant women feel comfortable. It caused her stomach to ache.

She held her belly and said "Ouch", and Liao Jilin knew that the baby was moving.

He put his hand on her belly and touched it gently, and said softly to her belly: "Baby, be good. It's time for mom to go to bed, and it's time for the baby to go to bed too."

Qu Zhitao didn't want to ask about Liao Jilin's makeup anymore. She supported her waist and went to bed and said to Liao Jilin: "Bring a storybook, he likes to listen to stories."

Qu Zhitao found that the baby in her belly was the quietest when Liao Jilin read to her for prenatal education. He read a storybook for a while at night. When she fell asleep, the baby calmed down quickly even if it was making a fuss in her belly. Come down.

This time was no exception. Qu Zhitao was slowly hypnotized by the sound of Liao Jilin reading the story, and Liao Jilin no longer felt any movement in her stomach.

The next day, Liu's mother was going to the town to attend the market.

As the Chinese New Year was approaching, there were definitely a lot of people at the market. It was inconvenient for Qu Zhitao to go there with her big belly. Mother Liu was also afraid that she would be crowded, so Qu Zhitao did not go.

Liao Jilin drove Mother Liu there. There were also many family members going to the market in the family home. Since Liang Ning was not going back to her hometown this year, she naturally had to prepare new year's goods.

She went to the market and didn't know when she would be back. Ruirui was worried about playing alone in the family courtyard, so she asked Qu Zhitao to help look after her.

If Ruirui was naughty and mischievous, Liang Ning would not leave her child to Qu Zhitao, a pregnant woman, for fear that her child would get into trouble.

But Ruirui was well-behaved and sensible. Liang Ning asked him to be obedient at Qu Zhitao's house, not to touch his Aunt Tao's belly, and to protect the baby in Aunt Tao's belly.