CHAPTER 108

Liao Weishu is a painter. When she paints, she paints what she likes. Logically speaking, she is just pinching a chick, and she shouldn't be so bad at pinching it.

Her hands-on skills are very poor.

So during the vigil on New Year's Eve, Qu Zhitao took her to sit on the plush carpet, with a floor heater burning underneath, making the room warm.

Qu Zhitao took out the tools she used to make dolls and first told Liao Weishu what each of these tools was used for.

"Although we are making a simple doll, we have to be careful in every step just like making clothes. First draw the design of the doll, mark the dimensions, cut it, and then sew it bit by bit."

Qu Zhitao talked to her, and without stopping, she lay on the coffee table and drew a cute strawberry rag doll. There were strawberries on the headdress and clothes on the body, and the main color was red.

After Qu Zhitao finished painting, he asked Liao Weishu to follow him and paint a doll. Since it is the doll she wants, she has to do it herself from the first step.

It just so happened that she was learning to draw, so she could draw whatever she wanted.

She looked at the paintings drawn by Qu Zhitao and drew with a pencil while lying on the coffee table. This takes quite some time. After Qu Zhitao told her the precautions, she stood up and sat next to Liao Jilin, who had been watching them.

"How about this doll I drew?"

Liao Jilin is not interested in this kind of doll. He has never liked such soft things since he was a child, except for his wife Qu Zhitao, and now he has a daughter.

But now that his wife asked him, he nodded and said, "It looks good" despite not understanding aesthetics.

"Do you really think it looks good?"

Qu Zhitao looked at him suspiciously.

Liao Jilin nodded, afraid that Qu Zhitao would ask him again what was good-looking and ask him to explain it in detail, but he really couldn't tell.

Fortunately, Qu Zhitao didn't ask any more questions. She got a satisfactory answer from herself and said to him with a smile: "Since you think it looks good, I'll make it into a pendant for you. You can hang it on your key chain later."

Liao Jilin could already imagine what kind of attention he would attract with such a strawberry doll key chain.

But he still smiled and nodded and said, "Okay."

Qu Zhitao lowered his head to look at the picture drawn by his daughter. When he saw that she was wrong, he patted her back gently, pointed out the wrong size and asked her to change it back.

After Liao Weishu finished drawing the doll, Qu Zhitao took it over and looked at it, and found that it was a very thin rag doll that was dressed like an ancient princess in TV series.

Qu Zhitao looked at it for a while and said to her: "A rag doll dressed like this will look better if it is made of doll-making materials. Mom will teach you when I have time next time."

Liao Weishu nodded happily: "Mom, you have to remember."

"Don't worry. If mom forgets, just remind mom, and dad will vouch for you, right?"

Liao Weishu nodded heavily and looked at her father.

Liao Jilin had been accompanying their mother and daughter, so he naturally heard what they said. Feeling his daughter's gaze, he said "hmm" and said, "Dad, I will testify for you."