Full Synopsis

Tang Qing, the great master of the generation, traveled through time to a world in the book where the Age of Ending Law had ended and the aura had not yet recovered, and he gloriously became a cannon fodder female supporting role.

  In the original plot, the cannon fodder female supporting role either sought death or was slapped in the face by the heroine, and ended up miserable.

  After learning about his fate, Tang Qing decided to avoid all special plots and work hard to be a salty fish.

  She returned to her old career and became a professional magician. She was the kind of person with a poor life, and the money in her hand wished she could split it into an eight-petaled flower.

  One time when I went out to a stall, I accidentally picked up a down-and-out, sickly beauty with disheveled clothes and cold blood on her mouth.

  Then they became poorer and poorer.

  Just when Tang Qing was wondering whether he was more poor because of his fate, or whether a down-and-out woman was more prodigal, he accidentally learned that the woman who lived and ate with him turned out to be the main villain in the book.

  He is also the ultimate experience box of the heroine who is rumored to be full of blood, slaughtering all the people in the house, and fighting the heroine to pieces, almost destroying this small world.

  At that time, the down-and-out villain's injuries were already almost healed.

  In order not to be used as cannon fodder by the plot, Tang Qing decisively sent the prodigal daughter out, packed up her bed, and planned to find a quiet place to continue living in poverty.

  Then he was blocked by the villain at the door: "Where are you going?"

  Tang Qing made a friend out of nowhere: "I'm going to visit my friends far away. Goodbye!"

  The villain narrowed his eyes and had a dangerous smile on his lips: "Oh? Really? "

  This time, it was Tang Qing's turn to fight the villain.

  The kind where the bed collapsed.

  Tang Qing, who was forced to eat the villain clean, huddled at the end of the bed and shivered: Aren't you a great villain with full of aggression? Why a zero? !

  The old villain who had eaten young grass curled his lips and chuckled: I can fight, but I can't fight like this!