11-20

11

After that night, they did not continue to talk about the topic of Reiki.

The two of them slept on the deck chair under the peach tree just like the first night when Yu Zhiyue stayed here.

Tang Qing was accustomed to meditating in the yard at night, looking at the stars, and breathing out his breath before the morning light came.

This is a habit developed in the world of cultivation, and it cannot be changed even if the world changes.

But she didn't know why Yu Zhiyue insisted on sleeping on the uncomfortable recliner.

In the morning light, the two woke up one after another.

After Tang Qing simply washed up, he greeted Yu Zhiyue, picked up his longbow and went hunting in the back mountain.

Yesterday came in a hurry, and the Taoist temple did not prepare any household appliances. The fresh ingredients bought in the town also made grilled fish last night.

After Xiang Ke and the others went up the mountain, Yu Xiao sent the rest to the front for supper.

In this Taoist temple, apart from some rice and noodles, there are not many ingredients.

Yu Zhiyue's cooking was delicious, but it was difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice. Of course Tang Qing would not let her cook worry about such a trivial matter.

But she didn't expect that she would meet Xiang Ke when she entered the mountains.

After the man went up the mountain last night, he asked to meet her through Yu Xiao, but Tang Qing didn't want to pay attention, so he left them alone all night.

I plan to keep it dry today.

When she feels that the person is no longer a trouble, it won't be too late to see him again.

Anyway, the Xiang family still expected her to cure Xiang Ying. I believe that Xiang Ke, as Xiang Ying's nephew, would not dare to care too much.

However, when Tang Qing looked at Xiang Ke with his bow and arrow aimed at the hare in the woods below, he was a little surprised.

She always thought that the other person was the kind of CEO who could make millions every minute just sitting in the office. He should be engaged in financial real estate and technology research and development, but she didn't know that he was also quite good at archery.

And the other party seems to be enjoying it, like a tiger out of its cage in the forest, staring closely at its prey.

Behind him, two bodyguard-looking men were chasing Xiang Ke while packing up the pheasants and hares that the man in front had hunted.

Looking at the way they were strolling around, they were obviously very relieved about their boss.

The three of them were running through the woods and caught a lot of prey. They must have arrived early in the morning.

Tang Qingli watched for a while from a high place, put away his long bow without interest, and turned around to return to the Taoist temple.

Since someone is rushing into the mountains to hunt, let him hunt as long as he can.

Just a few steps away, I overheard a bodyguard below lamenting Xiang Ke's skills, and said it was a pity that such good skills could not represent Xiang's family in the Shadow Mountain Ghost Suppression Operation.

Tang Qing immediately stopped, took a few steps back, and listened secretly in the corner.

After the bodyguard finished sighing, he heard another bodyguard echo: "Isn't that right? I'm watching other companies go and divide the profits afterwards, but the boss wants to come to this small Taoist temple in the wilderness to accompany the third lady. It's really weird." ...Putting the cart before the horse."

Then, probably thinking of Xiang Ying's status in the Xiang family, the man hurriedly added: "It's not that the third lady is unimportant, but Yingshan is indeed a big fat guy.

" The people who raised this topic kept claiming so.

The two of them stood behind Xiang Ke, discussing in low voices.

Although the voice was small, it still fell into Tang Qing's ears without missing a word.

She stopped and leaned against a tree to hear what they meant by the Kageyama Ghost Suppression Operation.

Unfortunately, the other party stopped talking after sighing with emotion at Xiang Ke's strength and went on to talk about something else.

Tang Qing was not interested in the following content.

What she was more curious about was whether there were some powerful ghosts involved in the so-called ghost-suppression operation.

Leaning against the tree trunk and thinking for a while, she felt that it would be more reliable to go back and ask Yu Zhiyue about this matter.

Since that guy knows about the Xiang family, he must also know about some other families. Maybe the Yu Zhiyue family is among the families that the bodyguards mentioned were involved in suppressing ghosts.

After making up her mind, she didn't bother to listen to the corner anymore and went to the Taoist temple excitedly.

Entering the backyard, a fire was already lit in the kitchen. The ingredients were fresh ingredients that Xiang's bodyguard went down to buy early in the morning, as well as some breakfast.

According to Yu Xiao, some home appliances will be shipped in the future.

And Xiang Ke is already discussing with the Xiang family, planning to pay for the construction of a road from the town to the Taoist temple.

Tang Qing was very satisfied with this and said with a smile that he could do whatever he wanted.

As long as the two front halls are not demolished, she has no objection to renovating the entire Taoist temple.

After breakfast, after checking Xiang Ying's physical condition and sending a little spiritual energy to regulate her heart, which was in a very bad condition, the medium that stole life slowly appeared.

Between Xiang Xingyin Hall, there is a tiny red line attached to the blood vessels.

Tang Qing took a closer look and found that it was an unattractive spell, but it was not difficult to solve.

It's just a matter of spending more spiritual energy.

However, Tang Qing didn't intend to say more, after all, she really didn't have much spiritual energy in her dantian.

As for who put the curse on Xiang Ying, she could only provide clues and let the Xiang family investigate on their own.

Yu Xiao's face darkened when she heard that Xiang Ying's deteriorating health was due to a mysterious curse.

She didn't say anything in front of the little girl, but after leaving the room, she asked Tang Qing to be as detailed as possible so that she could start an investigation at home.

Tang Qing nodded and very cooperatively told some things she knew about spells.

In the world of cultivation, she had not seen many shady methods like spells, but she and her colleagues once wiped out a sect that suddenly rose to prominence through spells.

The misguided Grand Master used insidious means such as spells to create mountains of corpses and seas of blood, which once caused a catastrophe and destroyed the sect where evil cultivators gathered, and served as a warning to the entire world of cultivation.

But she didn't expect that in the Age of Ending Dharma when spiritual energy was exhausted, this method would actually be active.

After telling Yu Xiao some things about the spell, seeing that the other party might not be able to digest it in a while, Tang Qing pulled Yu Zhiyue to a corner and started asking about Yingshan.

She is particularly concerned about whether there is a ghost in Shadow Mountain.

Yu Zhiyue was in a daze after hearing Tang Qing's question.

Shadow Mountain is no stranger to her, after all, she goes there once a year.

In the words of those people, it is to go in and experience it in order to achieve the purpose of improving strength.

Yu Zhiyue has indeed developed a skill from the windy and treacherous Shadow Mountain, but she still hasn't figured out the mystery behind it.

Shadow Mountain is a veritable ghost mountain.

I don't know since when, ordinary people there either disappeared mysteriously or were forced to leave their hometowns. Within thirty years, it became a desolate and ghostly place of death.

The whole mountain is infiltrated by ghost energy, and there is an endless stream of big and fierce ghosts. Every year, they sneak into the world from the mountain and cause chaos.

It is in order to eliminate the serious problem of Shadow Mountain that the government privately formed a serious Celestial Master organization, led by some highly respected people, who would lead people to exterminate ghosts around the Ghost Festival every year.

Later, the Tianshi organization grew stronger and gradually spread to all parts of the country.

It's just that some capable people are reluctant to join official institutions for fear of being restricted, and the responsibilities they have to bear are more onerous than joining civil organizations or working alone.

Therefore, this annual ghost-suppression operation has actually been rounded up by a few powerful families, and occasionally some places are left out for idle civilians.

This year's Ghost Festival will naturally continue the tradition and lead heavenly masters from all over the world to see the world.

But it's only May.

What Yu Zhiyue is more confused about is that according to Tang Qing's intention, this ghost-suppression operation will actually start in advance?

She pondered for a moment, and then explained to Tang Qing in detail what the so-called ghost-suppression in Shadow Mountain meant.

After hearing this, Tang Qing also thought for a while, smiled and punched his palm: "No matter what the situation is, I will definitely go for a walk." Opposite her, Yu Zhiyue lowered her eyes and said nothing

.

But when she raised her eyes again, her eyes were as determined as Tang Qing's. She looked at the sky in the distance and said slowly: "Count me in." Tang Qing frowned and reminded: "Your current identity

, It's safer to stay in the Taoist temple."

Among the big families who presided over this ghost-suppression operation, there was no guarantee that there would be no one who wanted Yu Zhiyue's life.

In the world of cultivation, in order to compete for power and gain, some sects will also attack the genius disciples of their opponents.

Those methods in the world of cultivation are also universal in this world.

Tang Qing didn't want to go out to earn merit while having a burden around her, which would affect the speed at which she made money.

But Yu Zhiyue didn't seem to care.

She chuckled and said, "I don't think there is anywhere in this world that makes me feel more at ease than being by your side."

Yu Zhiyue's smile was very light, light and shallow, as if it could be blown away by the mountain wind at any time.

But she spoke seriously and firmly.

Tang Qing was stunned for a moment.

Yu Zhiyue's trust in her was a bit beyond her imagination.

Obviously they have only known each other for a few days. Is this trust given too early?

Tang Qing looked at her deeply.

Then he compromised without any principles.

Since Yu Zhiyue wants to go, then go.

If you think about it carefully, what the other person said doesn't make sense.

There was truly no safer place in the world than by her side.

No matter what the person in front of her had in mind, she was still in a good mood after receiving such a sincere compliment.

Besides, if an unsighted person really came to her door, she would just call him back.

Her cook is the only one she can bully.