31-40

31

Beside the fire, Xuan Xuan and the others, who had witnessed the fishy relationship between the two, were silent. They discussed the tacit understanding and did not say anything to break the atmosphere at this time.

Even the ghost on the other side didn't know if he noticed something, and the noise unconsciously became much quieter.

In the strange and quiet atmosphere that suddenly calmed down, Tang Qing calmed down the various thoughts caused by the disordered heartbeat, and happily started grilling meat for Yu Zhiyue.

When grilling meat, she creatively tried to see if she could store some spiritual energy in the meat just like jade.

You don't need too much, just about the same as in jade.

In this way, Yu Zhiyue might be able to absorb and refine it.

However, this attempt ended in failure.

After all, barbecue is not made of special materials like jade, and the spiritual energy stored in it will dissipate soon. She sighed and stopped forcing it.

But this idea still gave her some other ideas.

Jade can store spiritual energy, so if the spiritual energy in the jade is used up, can it be recharged?

It's like recharging your cell phone when it's out of battery.

Tang Qing turned the barbecue in his hand and simulated it in his mind, thinking that this method might be feasible.

In this case, there is no need for them to go to the ghost town to exchange the ghost beads for the spiritual jade.

Tang Qing originally didn't feel bad about exchanging a good-quality ghost bead for one or two pieces of jade that contained some spiritual energy.

Without the spiritual energy, the jade can still be exchanged for money, no mistake.

But if Yu Zhiyue needed a lot of spiritual energy for cultivation, she felt that it would be a waste to exchange ghost beads for jade.

Thinking of this, Tang Qing was suddenly startled, then lowered his head and smiled softly.

For a moment, she felt a sense of solidity as the dust settled.

It was like she suddenly had a connection with the world, and this connection seemed to fall on Yu Zhiyue.

Tang Qing couldn't tell where this mysterious and mysterious feeling came from, but she was very happy in her heart.

It turns out that Yu Zhiyue has become so important in my heart?

It even once exceeded the position of wealth in my heart.

Tang Qing held the roasted meat in his hands and recalled the startling glance not long ago and the chaotic heartbeat at that time. He didn't think this was anything to be surprised about.

On the contrary, she became more motivated.

In the past, I wanted to make money in order to break my poor destiny and prevent myself from being so miserable that I would have to live a miserable life for two lifetimes.

From now on, she worked hard to earn more money, probably to save money for her wife.

You can't marry a wife and let her live such a miserable life now, right?

So, Tang Qing, who got to know himself again, said goodbye to the group of noobs who were still partying after they had eaten, drank, and had a good rest.

She was ready to see what was weird about this weird place. The fortune, good and bad luck and other divination that she could calculate should all be here.

As soon as everyone got up, among the group of weakling ghosts, the streetwalker ghost who liked to go out for a walk floated out.

It was the 'little pretty face' who found Tang Qing coming in twice and went to shake the ghost.

Before it floated out, it did not forget to take a large piece of sizzling meat from the fire. After looking at the remaining ghosts, it floated directly in front of Tang Qing.

"Master~" it shouted in a ghostly voice. ﹌Tang

Qing was shouted out by this erratic ghost voice and got goosebumps all over his body.

Several people paused and looked back at the ghost.

The ghost finished the barbecue in his hands, burped, and said quietly in his unique ghost tone: "Master, do you want to explore the situation here?" Tang Qing nodded

.

When the ghost saw this, his pale face turned rosy with joy, and he said happily: "Then why don't I lead the way for the masters!"

Seeing Tang Qing examining it, the little white-faced ghost immediately clarified: "After all, we have been trapped here for many years. We have been to all the places we should go, and we have roughly figured out the places we cannot go. I will lead the way. Masters don't have to work so hard."

After saying that, he added a little embarrassedly: "Master, can you leave some meat after the job is done? Of course, it doesn't matter if you don't." Tang Qing pondered for a moment and felt

that Discuss it with a few other people.

If they want to come together, let this ghost be their guide.

If you don't want to, you can just go your separate ways and find your own opportunities.

Privately, of course Tang Qing hoped to part ways.

After all, not everyone can join in the opportunity and excitement of the protagonist group.

Especially a cannon fodder like her who had a tragic ending in her previous life.

But he asked politely to save face, and at least they had some friendship. Chang Xiu also led Si Yi to rescue her and Yu Zhiyue from the ghost mansion.

She couldn't burn bridges regardless of emotion or reason.

However, the protagonist group obviously believed in Tang Qing more and unanimously decided to advance and retreat together.

Even Si Yi, who was always polite to others, gave a rare nod and agreed with Chang Xiu's words about leaving together.

Tang Qing had expected this and was not very disappointed. Since no one had any objections, she boldly let the pretty boy lead the way.

After all, he is a streetwalker in this weird place, so he can't walk around all day without gaining anything.

A group of people and a ghost started wandering around in a place with a thin atmosphere of ghosts.

Because of the special nature of this place, Tang Qing was always thinking about it when he led people around, fearing that the opportunity to suddenly trigger the protagonist group would get involved.

But she seemed to be worrying too much.

After the street runner led them around a low-lying area, they went up a small slope and saw a mountain appearing in front of them.

The shape is like a large disk falling from the sky and inserted diagonally on the flat earth. It is as abrupt as the vacuum area that suddenly appears in the ghostly ghost world.

Tang Qing looked at it carefully. She didn't know why, but she always felt familiar, but she couldn't tell where the feeling came from.

There are some rare trees and bushes growing on the mountain, while other places are mostly rugged and rocky.

Although the trees were already soaked with ghostly energy and looked like they were dying, standing darkly on the top of the mountain like ghosts, they still made Tang Qing feel friendly.

At this time, others also stopped and looked at the mountain.

Looking around, there seems to be just such a mountain standing in this area, which is a bit weird and unexpected.

Tang Qing subconsciously glanced at the male and female protagonist who was looking at the lonely mountain in the distance.

Both of them looked solemn, and occasionally frowned and thought for a while, and then whispered something to the people around them after pondering for a while.

She withdrew her gaze, pulled Yu Zhiyue to her side, clenched her previously loosened hand again, and looked at the lonely mountain again.

Is this the 'mountain' mentioned in the system signature?

Next to them, the streetwalker who led the way stopped going forward when he got here.

It glanced at the mountains in the distance with fear, and said with a smile to Tang Qing: "Master, we have almost done everything else, but this is the weirdest place. You see, my little request before ..."

Tang Qing glanced at it, generously took out 10% of the prey stored in the space, and let it carry it away.

The street ghost

was so happy that he bowed his head again and again, picked up the prey and left the place quickly.

When the ghost walked away, before Tang Qing could speak, he heard Xuan Xuan turn around and say: "I have always said that there is a mysterious place in Yingshan Mountain, and there are treasures in it, but the families in this place have been trying to find it for many years, but they have no clue. , now it seems that it is very likely to be this place."

The big families have been searching for the mysterious place in Shadow Mountain every year for ten or twenty years. Although the ghosts are very big, after so many years of searching, those people have been searching for it one after another. I almost plowed the whole Guixi, but still no results.

Come to think of it, this is the so-called opportunity.

But Xuan Xuan couldn't tell whether there was any chance factor here.

After all, first the Shadow Mountain Ghost Suppression was launched in advance, and then a character like Tang Qing appeared out of nowhere, and then there was Si Yi who suddenly appeared in the ghost world and was plotted by various families.

It's hard to tell whether there is a causal connection from piece to piece.

But even if there is a causal connection, as Tang Qing was the first to discover this place, Xuan Xuan believed that she had the most say.

Whether or not we should go to see the mountains, and how we should go to see them, we should simply give it to the other party to make a decision.

On the side, Xiang Ke also added some information he knew.

Even Si Yi, who was silent, said he should go up and have a look.

After listening to what a few people said, Tang Qing pondered for a while, then looked at Yu Zhiyue who didn't say anything but had a look on her face like "I will accompany you wherever you go." After taking a deep breath, she decided to go in and take a look.

Even if this is the opportunity for the protagonists, she still wants to try it.

The longer she stayed here, the more familiar she felt, as if something was calling.

Tang Qing had almost never felt this way since he came to this world.

This sense of familiarity was not exactly the same as the sense of security she had not long ago after realizing Yu Zhiyue's weight in her heart, but it still made her feel uncontrollably happy.

So, Tang Qing took the initiative to approach the mountain with an inexplicable sense of familiarity.

Beside her, Yu Zhiyue held hands with hers and followed her step by step.

After Xuan Xuan and others looked at each other, they followed them without hesitation.

The disk-like lonely mountain looked very far away, but when everyone raised their feet and moved forward, they felt that they had reached the foot of the mountain in a short time. When they raised their heads, they could see the whole picture of the lonely mountain more clearly.

Everyone who had just experienced a wave of danger not long ago noticed the weirdness in this and couldn't help but be alert.

At this time, Tang Qing, who was walking at the front, was closest to Gushan.

Like everyone else, she looked up at the mountain while on guard. The surrounding areas were like broken cliffs that were difficult to climb, and there was only a winding path in the middle.

The ghostly atmosphere here seems to be much stronger than elsewhere, and after a short distance, the winding trail is hidden in the fog and cannot be clearly seen.

Tang Qing looked at Yu Zhiyue.

It happened that the other party also looked over.

The two looked at each other, with no sign of flinching in their eyes.

So Tang Qing nodded, then looked back at Xuan Xuan and the others: "Let's go."

Everyone simply formed a defensive formation, with Tang Qing and Yu Zhiyue at the head, facing Ke and Xuan Xuan behind them, and stepped on the catwalk.