Chp-2 Pussy eating.

Author pov:
"Baby i am gonna show you how real man eats pussy"Alex said to Lia.

"I am gonna part your thighs and use my tongue to drain all the fucking chaos from your brain" he said to her while removing her panty and lying her on his bed.

Tskk..tskk your cunt is already wet and i didn't even do anything what a slut i have got. he harshly spat. he used his index finger to rub her clit while he pushed his middle finger in her hole . seeing her squirming due to his fingers he said "

Removing his fingers from her cunt,
he eyed her glistening pussy ,he licked her slit after giving her slit a long lick he entered his tongue in her hole, pushing his tongue in while grasping her boobs with his both hand.Lia couldn't take his tongue it was getting to much for her so she started squirming Alex grabbed her hips to stop her "sshh slut let me have my meal ".

He pushed his tongue deeper in her cunt and started latching her cunt
"I wanna cum she screamed" yes you can cum my whore"he stated,as soon as he said she came on his tongue"fuck doll you taste amazing" he chimmed.

Turning Her harshly he spanked her ass, parting her ass cheeks he looked at her asshole clenching on nothing but air .he licked her asshole and started feasting on her hole "she can't help but moan due to intense pleasure she is getting from him". he fucked her ass hole with his tongue and started giving long lick to her hole while pumping his fingers in her pussy.
"Fuck babe cum on my face let me have this fucking cum".she came on his face and he smoothly took her cum on his tounge and swallow it.

Come babe let me clean you. now we are getting late for party we will continue this when we come back .he said to Lia.

I love makeing you cum with my tongue. Remember next time i will fucking you from back and you will not able to do anything but just moaning and screaming my name.

The End.
Thanx for reading.
I wanna ask you guys should i write in 3rd person pov or by individual pov?