Chp-4 Squirting.

Daddy i wanna ride you!
you said to Ryan your husband of 5 years.

Last night was not enough for you baby that you again want to ride me;
Ryan smirked while he said this things to you, which didn't help but to make things worse ..you squirmed your legs tight to ease the heat between your legs.

"Please daddy i wanna ride you and i will be your good girl " you said while leaning near his lips to kiss him.
Okay darling you can ride me but tell me what you wanna ride 'my fingers,tounge or my dick'. and remember you will be my good little girl while you ride the fuck out of me.
Daddy i wanna ride your face can i ?
Ofcourse my little girl.

you sat on his face spreading your thighs either side of his face giving
him a great view of your cunt.
He gripped your legs and enter his tongue in your hole giving your pussy a long lick from asshole to your clit.your body Shivered due to this contact."yes daddy please suck this pussy more" . he started latching on your cunt while his hand gripped your thigh more and you fisten his hair to push him more in your cunt.

he licked you and Fucked you with his tongue while you rocked your hips more into his face . da...ddy please use my pussy ... please lick n suck more this pussy ". you plead him ..."yes baby i am gonna suck this used cunt more and gonna make you squirt on my mouth so i can taste you ..
ahhh....aaaa ...fuuucckkk daddy you moaned louder.. while he started to lick you with more hunger and rubbing your clit with his fingers..

you got overwhelmed with this and came on his face ...but still he didn't stop you started to get overstimulated with all this 'd..aa ..dd ....yyy please stop i can't take more ' you moaned and tears started gathering in your eyes but he still continues to taste your cunt " i will not stop until you squirt my little girl" Ryan stated.

ge rubbed his fingers on your clit while pounding his tongue in your pussy hole you screamed and squirt on his face while he started latching on your cum again..he stopped and kissed you to let you taste yourself..

"Baby you only got to ride my tongue but i promise you when i come back home at night you can ride my dick all you want and because you were being good little girl and squirted i will let you dominate me once this week.
he got up to give you aftercare.. while you layed down on bed and admire your husband.

Thank you!
I think i got better at writing smut and i will try my best to give you more details about smut.

Btw thanks people whoever voted and added to reading list...ngl you people were my motivation to write this smut soon..
I will write better one and come soon to post .