Chapter 17

Well well well my dear reader Y/N. We all hope you are okay due to the inconvenience.

She woke up on a Tuesday morning. Ready for work to see how's Keiko doing.

Not to mention. But Y/N is on her 5th day before the ball. After what see saw her emotions took over. Yesterday at the gym Retsu asked her to have dinner together.
Y/N just lost her cool when she saw Retsu
' not taking it seriously'.

Y/N took a nice mild shower. Dressing up in her usual style of clothing heading to the restaurant. Well...driving she did feel guilty and bad after what she did.
I think I was unnecessary. I couldn't control my emotions. How will I talk or even look in his face now. She thought to herself

Arrived safely she already saw customers. She at least had a smile on her face. She walked in the place. The smell of coffee and teas. With few pastries and also breakfast foods. " Keiko you're something else". She said.

Keiko hugged her boss and giving her a little squeeze to her round soft form.
" Well my salary is worth the work". You both laughed. But seriously Keiko earn a huge amount of money as the manager heck Keiko bought a new car. Just enough money to her cost of living.
Unfortunately her salary is like half of your savings account.
.
.
.
.

And poor Retsu. He didn't forgive himself nor that disgusting slut. He was free today. No meetings or interviews. He also doesn't give a shit about social medie.
" maybe I should pop up by her". He mumbled to himself.

Asking one of his bodyguards to secure the house while he's gone. " Actually I didn't like that woman's actions." he frowned gripping the steering wheel with force.
You're in deep shit Y/N... I didn't like your actions at all. No.
.
.
.

It was peak hours. It was a good 3pm time. The restaurant was busy during brunch and lunch time. Keiko was just waiting for early and late dinner.

Since the other waiters were helping and chefs are managing on their own. Y/N and Keiko was talking at the cashier table each with a cup of tea/Coffee.

" I don't know Keiko.... I feel like a pile of shit. Yet Retsu could've just killed the bitch that kissed him". You sighed.

Keiko looked concerned and pityful.
" Y/N it's not his fault".

"Of course it is..... He saw a woman in his direction". You raised your voice a few customers looking at you.

" Y/N Admit it!.... Retsu is getting famous in the internet and socially. Of course every young woman will drool over him".

Y/N scoffed. " yeah right....you are correct but -". Keiko had an annoyed look.

" But what Y/N... that Retsu must block all woman and only give you attention. Get out of here.... Shit Retsu doesn't know you crush on him yet alone fell for him". Keiko was talking with closed eyes. Y/N looked behind Keiko seeing Retsu. Her eyes were in worry and a droplet of sweat on her forehead.

Y/N grabbed Keiko into the side of a wall.
Pressing her 'flat' not to be seen.
"Y/N what are-".

"Shhh.. You spoke so loud what if Retsu heard he was walking in while your talking". She whispered.
" well if you didn't come up with this conversation then-". Y/N chubby hand was on her mouth. "Keep quiet".

Y/N watched how Retsu ordered a beverage. Seeing him settle on his phone.
" Y/N why you whispering like he can ACTUALLY hear you".

"Keiko what am I ganna do... He looks mad. I can't face him". Y/N was jumping up and down. " what.... Retsu always looked that grumpy that asshole".