Chapter 18

After Yesterday. Retsu was thinking  all day on a good Wednesday late afternoon.

Why did Y/N get angry at me. Was she jealous? If she is.... That means she likes me right.

No... She doesn't I'm not worthy. No woman want a man like me with anger issues. That's so fucking rude as well.

Retsu was getting his house ready for the small party with his friends. They decided to have a get-together party.

There were snacks, drinks, the music played but not that loud. When he heard the door bell. He opened the door seeing his friends. " Wayne... You guys come in".

They all smiled and brought something to eat as well. " Long time seeing you man". Wayne hugged him.

He did the bro greetings to all of them. To Saito, Bruno and Ken.
" oh mi Boiii.... You're looking extra good today". Bruno cheered.

"Retsu the others are still coming". Ken said.
Ya know Retsu had his friends but his friends had friends as well, maybe their girlfriends would be there too.

" Alright let's prepare for tonight this will be so fun". Saito spoke. Wayne laughed punching him on the arm.
Also Saito and Wayne are very close a good duo friendship but close to Retsu.
Bruno and Ken are like the responsibile and smart ones that thinks logically ya know.
:/ anyways.
.
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

It was 6pm and it was home time. Keiko is improving day by day and I'm proud.

It's just Retsu still didn't take me seriously. He didn't notice I liked him. But at least we spoke things through was wonder what's he doing right now.

Well Y/N you do not wanna know...

Normal Pov:

2hrs in the part already. The house is packed with a good amount of people. I mean he's house is big so...

The boys were chatting and laughing but Retsu seems so quiet. Bruno signaled Wayne he need to talk to him. Wayne nodded and stood up to the lonely Retsu that's dreaming. " Yo Retsu my guy....wassup you're quiet". Retsu tried shrugging it off but Wayne can see it's serious.

" Bro I'm here we all are. We can talk just say it". Before he could speak. Bruno and Ken with Saito sat with him.

" it's just Y/N... she's troubling me". The boys eyes were interested. Wayne ears turned red just by hearing her name.
" Retsu you have feelings for her?"
Ken asked. " I - I don't know that's the thing".

" for fuck sake Retsu you're a man. You should know". Retsu got angry.
" Saito you don't understand.... A women like her can't like me with anger issues after all what I did in the past". The boys knew what past he's talking about.

" MI boii... Imagine a beautiful lady that can control you have a man with no experience". Bruno chuckled.

" What will she think of me...". Retsu clenching his fist.

FLASHBACK ~RETSU

###

Retsu was  a popular boy in elementary school already. He did all sorts of sports.
Basketball, soccer... Football. He did swimming and got all medals.

But he became so strong and athletic it wasn't enough. He needed more. He joined rugby but it wasn't rough enough. That's where he started MMA, Wrestling and also Karate also Japanese Martial arts

He started high school getting all the girls. He was like a king. All girls asked him on dates, parties all that shit. It became habits where he had 3 girls at once. Getting older and older he became lustful. Kissing touching and all sorts. ( 💀 Ik)