Chapter 2- Art

Chapter 2

                “Alright mom!, you can let go of me now” I said but she still haven't stopped kissing me all over my face

“You know, I'm not fifteen anymore”

“NO, you are not sixteen. But you are always a five to me” She said.

“Bye dad, take care of my Roonie”

“Your pet hamster?” He asked

“Yes, make sure to feed him. Oh and don’t let him get on my bed”

“Oh yeah, sure. He won’t get on the but, but he will get inside my belly”

“Dad, come on!”

“Iam joking, lol” he said. I got confused for a second and asked “What is that supposed to mean?”

He said “What? you guys always type that on your phone after every sentence. Why shouldn’t I in real life?”

I slapped my head and hugged them “See you guys in ten days”.

                           I left my home at five and it takes one hour to reach the airport. 

I Am here, at the Cochin Airport. It's been four or six years since the last time I've visited an airport. Still remains the same. The security, the arrival port, luggage cart. I accidently entered the waiting hall without showing my passport, so this guy came running to me. His costume seemed different. 

He is not in the army, police or security. He seemed like a CIA special forces kinda guy. 

So came in front of me tooks out his gun, but he didn’t point it towards me. 

He didn’t ask me anything. I understood the assignment and handed him my passport. He checked my passport like a grocery bill. He analyzed my face with the photo and even measured my height. I looked his tag and found his name

                                         Dominion Ranger

     So, did math create this guy or he created the math. His name sounds so badass but still, Weird in a way. After he was done, He handed me my passport back and left. Well that was close. I survived my first impact with a human, wow.

It's been an hour since I've been sitting here, then the voice came through the speaker

“Attention passengers, the INDIGO airways have arrived. People traveling to Agra must arrive at sector four.”

The plane arrived then I went inside and sat in my seat which is at the middle left side of the plane. I Am lucky, I got the cabin seat. I looked through the window as I slowly closed my eyes.

Then suddenly from nowhere, a guy came and sat near me, nearly pushing me off my seat. Why do I have to sit next to this fat guy, oh wait. I Am wrong

After he is comfortable, I took a closer look at his body, DAMN he is ripped as a bull. 

He was wearing a normal black jacket above a gray T-shirt. He got some wavy hairlines above his forehead and he is wearing a cooling glass. His face turned up to me and he took his glasses off and showed his hand, he moved his mouth, probably introducing himself. 

“Oh I'm sorry, I can’t hear you, I got this ear pod on” I said. 

He didn’t say his name again. He pulled back his arm and wore a sleeping shade. 

I went back to my phone. I was just browsing some news about this plane 

I saw an interesting one. Lan Threshold, a rich businessman, had some problems with his private jet. So he is gonna be traveling with us, the indigo airways. I saw him passing by just after I put down my phone.