Chapter 4 - They Escaped

Chapter 4

            The securities throwed their batons and pulled out a 9mm Beretta, don’t ask me how I know that. They pointed the gun right towards us screaming “Freeze”. Actually he doesn't need to, we both are already freezed. But this dumblord wouldn’t throw that shit away, he just holds that like it was his. 

The ticking sound was getting faster and I knew it was one of the moments that the bomb blasts and everyone dies. I shaked gently him and called out his name.

“Hey Stuart, toss it out man what are you doing? Are you crazy!?.

But Doms took out his desert eagle and went for it. He shot slightly left to my foot. He was standing probably sixty feet from me, it's actually a nice shot compared to his distance and other people blocking his sight. Following the shot from Doms, Other military people started shooting too. I somehow got cover and dodged the bullets, Then Stuart snapped out of his and tossed the bomb towards the crowd as he screamed. The crowd went crazy, they screamed and ran through us. people are running across us, making the securities and Doms impossible to shoot. Stuart grabbed my hand and led the way. We both vanished through the crowd. Then I saw the bomb laying in the distance. But people and not noticing it. They ran across it, kicking it, stepping and tripping. Then all of a sudden, Doms took the bomb and throwed it as far as he could. 

                                              The bomb landed in a jungle far away from the airport. He asked all of us to take cover. Then the blast happened. 

The blast created a big explosion and big smoke like a nuclear bomb. The soil and stones bursted through the windows making it splatter. 

The air due to the explosion almost sweeped us out. Some of the people were injured but not fatal. Then people started running again and so did we

I heard Doms screaming back there

“Don't let those assholes escape”

He took me outside of the airport and I shaked my hand, making him let my hand go. “Why did you do that man? '' I asked fiercely. “Dude chill alright, They won't probably remember our faces and that luggage wasn’t ours” said he.

I felt relieved. “ Yeah, you are right. We should buzz out of here before they find us”
“Yeah you're right,” He said. 

I swear I Am feeling something is off my life. I feel like I lost something so I asked him
“Uh, Art?”

“Yeah what?”
“Where are our bags?”

                                                      We both stopped walking. He looked at me as I looked at him. We both said it with perfect timing perfect syncing and with perfect expressions

                                             “OH SHIT!”

   “We are done, that's it. I Am going to jail. My life is ruined” I kept blabbering

“No, you are not going to jail. trust me” said he.

“Trust you?. You are the one who took the luggage in the first place, jerk. Oh I'm gonna kill you” By saying that, I almost tried to choke him. But my hand stopped in front of his neck and went back to my head. He kept talking

“Hey, its not like we planted a bomb there. Its that guy you were talking about”

“Oh, You were worrying about the guy and the bomb huh?”