choke her with a sea view *

credit: knowiloveyoubabe on tumblr
word count: 2.3k
smut

The balcony doors were ajar, allowing for the warm breeze to drift into the room from the ocean below

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The balcony doors were ajar, allowing for the warm breeze to drift into the room from the ocean below. The sun beamed in on Y/N shuffling around the bedroom quickly, from throwing rose petals over the king-sized bed to trying to adjust the garters of her Valentine's Day lingerie set. She wanted this day to be perfect for Harry, wanting to show him how much she loved and appreciated him. They'd been together for almost a year, and this was their first real vacation together, all planned by Harry to celebrate their first Valentine's Day.

Of course, when Harry had first suggested the trip, Y/N had no idea he meant a private beach in one of the most romantic seaside locations in the Maldives! So, she had the genius idea of surprising him in a beautiful lingerie set, something she'd never done before.

"Why'd I tell him to grab breakfast? That takes 15 minutes tops!" She muttered to herself as she struggled with the clasp of the waist garter, groaning in frustration. She stood in front of the full body mirror in the bathroom, her tongue sticking out of the side of her mouth, finally getting the clasp closed. She released a triumphant sigh and walked back to the bedroom, grabbing the bra, and sliding it over her shoulders.

Y/N thanked the heavens above that the clasp was on the front of the bra, hearing Harry messing with the doorknob of the private hotel suite. She quickly perched herself on the bed, settling on her knees, sitting on the heels of her feet.

"The weather outside is lovely, baby," She heard him from the entrance of the suite, the door shutting behind him. Her stomach turned as she messed with the rose petals on the sheets. "Maybe we should go for a walk later..." Harry trailed off as he entered the room, his eyes landing on the gorgeous woman seated on the bed.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Harry." Y/N spoke breathily, placing her hands on her knees, watching Harry's jaw become slightly slack. He placed the bag of food on a side table, slowly walking towards her, stopping directly in front of the bed. She watched his eyes darken, only a sliver of green surrounding a pool of pure black, his eyes hungered at the very sight of her.

He cupped her chin in his ringed hand, causing her to look up at him as he towered over her.

"M' pretty girl," He muttered, his accent thickening as leaning down to place a delicate kiss on her shoulder, and another on her neck. His hands trailed their way down her body, to her hips, his large hands gripping them and pulling her closer to the edge of the bed. A shiver spread through Y/N's body and settled between her thighs, manifesting itself as a warm wetness settling in her lace underwear.

Harry pulled her legs out from underneath her, allowing them to hang off the side of the bed. He knelt in front of her, his eyes meeting hers as he gently spreads her legs, holding a thigh in each hand and leans in. He placed a trail of small kisses on her inner thigh, right below the lacy red garter, causing Y/N to gasp lightly, her eyes fluttering shut.

devineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें