Short update!!

Alright Yana you need to make the things right with Namjoon
It is my punishment as I should have to kept my mouth shut

Yana-yahhh! JUNGKOOK!!!

Yana shouted to him when she saw him walking out of the class with his friends which startled him. Seeking attention from all the students who were walking at the corridor as it was lunch break

Jungkook looked back at her with widen eyes. He straight up came towards her grabbed her hand and closed her mouth from the other hand and dragged her to his class

Jungkook-EVERYONE OUT!!

In minutes the students who were inside the class left the classroom. He removed his hand from her mouth and grabbed her ear

Jungkook -give some respect! I'm older than you

Yana-Oh, the mighty older brother ,Remind me again who insisted not to reveal our brother-sister relationship at school?

Jungkook-Well, I didn't want you getting into trouble.

Yana-(raised an eyebrow)Why? Afraid I'd tarnish your reputation?

Jungkook-No, not that. I just didn't want the girls here swarming you.

Yana-(fake surprise, gasped)Oh, because everyone knows how irresistible you are, right? I must be so lucky to have such a handsome brother.

Jungkook-You know what I mean. If they find out I'm your brother, they might try to befriend you just to get close to me.

Yana-(Rolling her eyes) Oh, it would be such a great trouble, you know, having people wanting to be friends with me just because of your so-called charm

Jungkook-Really? You think that's not trouble?

Yana pointed towards the classroom door, where a group of girls was discreetly observing them. Jungkook followed her gaze and, noticing the curious onlookers, couldn't help but sigh.

He approached the door, raised his voice, and exclaimed, "Is there a problem, ladies?" The girls scattered, pretending to be innocent

As he returned to Yana , she couldn't resist a sarcastic comment

Yana- Oh, no trouble at all. Just a fan club forming.

Jungkook-(chuckled)Very funny, yana.You know, it's not easy being as handsome as me.

Yana-( smirked)Oh, the burden of beauty. How do you manage?

Jungkook-It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Yana-(Rolling her eyes)Clearly, humility is your strong suit. At least you ask the important question – why did I come here, your highness?

Jungkook-Why did you come here, Yana?

Yana-(with a mock serious expression)Well, dear brother, I require your unparalleled advice and wisdom.

Jungkook dramatically placed a hand over his heart, feeling astonishment.

Jungkook-Wait, did you just say you need my help? This is a momentous occasion! The first time my sister needs my assistance. Wow.

Yana-Yes, yes, I need your help with something important.

Jungkook-I am ready, my dear sister, to offer my unparalleled expertise and wisdom. What seems to be the issue?

Yana-Actually, big brother, I have a mission. I need to find out what Namjoon likes for a surprise. That's why I'm seeking your assistance.

Jungkook-(a bit surprised, chuckled)Oh, a mission, is it? Well, you know, I'm always up for a challenge. What do you need to know about hyung?

Yana-Perfect! I need to know his likes, hobbies, you know, the usual. And don't worry, it's a top-secret surprise mission.

Jungkook-Ah, an operation. I'm honored. But wait, why do you need this information?

Yana-Sibling stuff, you wouldn't understand. Now spill the beans about namjoon likes. This is classified information.

Jungkook-Alright, let's see. Hyung is into reading books. He can spend hours lost in a good story. Also, he's a bit of a tech enthusiast. Always tinkering with gadgets and staying updated on the latest tech trends.

Yana- (taking mental notes)Perfect, just the kind of information I needed. This surprise will be epic.

Jungkook-Alright, spill the beans. Why all this secrecy? What's the surprise for?

Yana-Ah, big brother, the less you know, the better. It's a surprise for Namjoon, and you'll find out soon enough. Now, any other hidden talents or likes I should know about?

Jungkook-Well, that's the main stuff, but you never know with Namjoon. He might have a secret talent of destruction or something.

Yana-destruction , huh? I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the intel, Agent jungkook.

Byee