CHAPTER THREE

ADRIANA'S POV

i just woke up alone in the room, everyone probably went down already.

I was brushing my hair in my room but then it hit me, me and tom kissed last night, gosh im so stupid, it was in the heat of the moment and.. i- What am i saying, ofc i wanted to kiss him, but its a one time thing, wont happen again, i hope so.

I went downstairs as tom glared at me flirtatiously as i rolled my eyes at him, i started talking with the girls as we ate breakfast, i excused myself as i wanted to take a smoke outside, i was so stressed that i needed to smoke, i know models dont smoke but listen, i only smoke when im stressed and iam SO STRESSED.

why did i kiss tom?

Do i wanna kiss him again?

Does he think i like him?

Gosh i just made his ego bigger, i took a long drag from my cigarette as i looked into the morning sky inhaling fresh air from the outside, until i heard the leaves and grass on the ground rustling as i heard tom come up from behind me.

"Hey gorgeous" i heard tom say

"It was a one time thing, dont bring it up" i say abruptly not even looking at him, he chuckles as he stands beside me.

"Can i have one?" He asked nicely, i took one piece from my pocket and a lighter and hand it to him.

I sigh as i drop the cigarette on the floor as i stepped on it roughly "Give me back the lighter when ur done" i say as i walked away, i could feel his eyes burn my back as he watched me walk away.

‼️TIME SKIP‼️

I got dressed in white tank top and with flared jeans as i brushed down my hair watching it flatten

Me and the girls were going grocery shopping so i didnt want anything crazy, after this we planned on going swimming, unfortunately, tom was coming

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Me and the girls were going grocery shopping so i didnt want anything crazy, after this we planned on going swimming, unfortunately, tom was coming.

No matter how many tantrums i took, my friends said he had to come, i didnt mind, i just know he'll be staring more than a creep on the street.

We were shopping for snacks and groceries and a few beers for the fridge and for the cooler we were gonna bring on the beach, since we were staying there for a night or two since we wanted rest for the up coming show we had in a few days.

We all split the bill and drove home, tom was carrying the groceries in the trunk as some of the girls were in the car chatting as me and toms sister and another friend of ours were helping tom.

We got home as everyone was packing their stuff and fixing the food in the coolers, fridge, and our pantry

I was in my room packing for the trip with some music on as tom came in

"Hey beauty" as he walked in throwing himself in my bed

"Hey beast" i rolled my eyes at him as i continued packing my bags silently

"You know, that should be our nicknames for eachother" he smiled at me innocently

"You are a beast" i tease him

"And you're a beauty darling" he said as he rested his chin on his palms staring at me seductively

"Tom, you should stop trying.. im never gonna give a shit about you" i mean i know it was harsh but its fucking true innit? He stood up and sighed deeply as he stood me up and held my hands

"Adriana, i dont give a shit about you to, i just wanna fuck you" he said as he smiled innocently and left without saying a word, i scoffed and rolled my eyes as i continued packing.

That asshole.

______________________________________

Okay so yeah, im so out of ideas, i just need to gather some up and another chapter will come up, I LOVE YOUU, and to those 5 views on my recent chapters, i love you even more!💋

-Xoxo author