CHAPTER FOUR

We were driving to the beach while everyone was talking laughing and having fun, while tom was trying to put his hand on my thigh the entire time, hes such a fucking creep.

I was wearing a pink bikini with a black see through coverup, while tom was wearing white mens swimming shorts with a see black through shirt.

As soon as we got there everyone, including me, ran to the shore of the beach, quickly took off our cover up and jumped in the water while some were setting up a towels and chairs.

I was sitting down close to the water with my arms behind me for support while i was skygazing, staring at cloud after cloud as i feel someone sit next to me.

TOMS POV

i was setting up the cooler and applying sunscreen on my sister since she forced me UGH i hate having a sister.

after i rubbed sunscreen around her back i looked around for Adriana, she was sitting down close to the water as she was staring at the sky, shes gorgeous.

BUT! i aint here for inlove shit, im here for her body... Right? Shit.

I walked closer to her as she glared at me, god why cant she just like me, not even as a boyfriend or a sexual way, as a friend way.. whatever.

"Well, hi.." she says warmly to me while staring back at the ocean

"Thats the nicest thing u've said to me" i say smiling

"No, we had many conversations where i was nice to you, im just in a good mood rn..." She says while squinting her eyes because of the sun

"U remember pur conversations?" I say with a voice that was like about to cry with a matching awe face

"No, i just dont have amnesia, instead i have good memory." As she smiled sarcastically at me, i just chuckled and stared at the ocean with her.

After a minute or two of looking at the ocean, i looked down at her body as i saw her brown tanned skin, and tiny waist with gods given abs, she was truly gorgeous, she had a body of a greek goddess, i mena she is a goddess

‼️TIME SKIP‼️

A few hours of us playing around the beach, our brother bill, bill kaulitz, came.

I was kinda sad, cuz the only reason i had to go with my sister was so i dont throw house parties or bring random groupies from a club i go to and absolutely trash the house.

He was out of town and couldnt take care of me back in the house, like i needed taking care of pfft

Adriana basically sprinted to bill and hugged him very tight as bill lifted adriana up in the air and spined her around.

This was normal, since bill and i always came with our sister to her shows and activities with the girls, bill got pretty close with adriana, they got along pretty well but i dont think they could date.

I was pretty jealous cuz i cant even touch adriana without her getting mad or annoyed.

They all started talking to bill and splashed around the water from time to time, bill was a girls boy so he got along with mostly girls.

While i on the other hand was a girls boy in a different kind of way, i was watching adriana and bill with the others talk while i played with my piercing, whenever she caught me her smile would drop and continue talking with the others.

It really saddens me that I've known her since my sister started her modeling career, and thats a long time, i only started talking to her now, and i gave her a bad first impression, i think im falling inlove...

What the fuck.

______________________________________

Yall i already got the whole thing planned, your gonna fucking love it i swear UGH I HOPE YOU DO LOVE YOUUUUUU♥️💋♥️💋♥️💋♥️

-xoxo author