The Strongest

Y/N
(Is you in terms of looks even the eye color, it'll be explained later, is 6ft tall, has a red blindfold, and is 19 years old)
(His personality at first is cocky and complains about everything he doesn't want to do, he doesn't respect others and just wants to relax and do nothing, but isn't allowed to)

Y/N is the strongest sorcerer in the jujutsu world. He was born with the six eyes, the sought out eyes that enhance his vision and sensing capabilities as well as the limitless, the technique known to be only given to the Gojo clan. Y/N was a special boy for he had both of these staples of the Gojo clan without being born into it and with these he became the strongest even without knowing the reverse cursed technique. He went to school with his friend and comrade Alex, someone who was believed to be Sukuna's reincarnated due to the similarity of their cursed techniques and he's the only one Y/N respects. These two are set out on a mission together.

Y/N looks at his friend as they head into a forest filled with fog. "God, I hate that the higher ups are having us go on this mission".

Alex is a bit shorter (roughly 5'7"), he has curly black hair with a short beard growing in, his nails decently long. His physique has more muscle than Y/N, but is still weaker in strength.

Alex stares at his friend with annoyance, "At least it's an actual special grade instead of a semi-first grade like last time".

Y/N can only sigh in agreement, "Yeah, your right let's hope it's an actual challen-"

Y/N and Alex immediately stop, sensing a powerful presence and pressure, it's cursed energy is bigger and more fierce than anything they've ever felt.

Y/N smiles and readies his cursed technique Lapse Blue, looking around trying to find the source of the energy through the fog, "Come out, come out little cursed spirit".

Alex readies his Dismantle, "This has to be the strongest spirit I've ever sensed before".

Y/N smiles, "That's what makes it fun, wouldn't you agree?"

Alex nods, but he gets slashed on his chest and gets launched through a few yards of trees. Y/N yells for his friend "ALEX!"

Y/N creates an orb of his technique
"Lapse Blue: Maximum Cursed Energy Output". Y/N demeanor changes to that of a serious one and takes out the surrounding trees in the area, as well as the fog, attempting to find the special grade curse, "Time to come out. Now!"

Y/N's technique disperses and the cursed spirit tries to slash Y/N but is seemingly stopped, Y/N smirks and grabs the curses face and slams it into the ground, "Sorry, but you won't be able to touch me using conventional means".

The cursed spirit attacks again and tries to push against the seemingly invisible wall around Y/N,
Y/N continues to smirk and slowly pushes against the spirit, the "wall" pushing the spirit further.
Alex jumps in and Dismantle's the curse spirit trying to cut it, but it doesn't cut

Alex is shocked trying to figure out what's happening, "How the hell?"

They both see the cursed spirit in full display, it had two eyes, it had a slim build with no muscles, just bone, it fingers long as well as their claw, it was humanoid, but it was definitely not a human of any kind

They both question the spirit, "What is this thing?"

The spirit intertwines it's hands and a domain encompasses the two, "A domain expansion!?"

The domain encompasses them. Before they know it the floor beneath them disappears and portals open up. Y/N slowly falling due to the domain pulling him into the portal sees his friend fall into a different portal and lays on the ground in a forest yet again filled with fog.

"Where the hell am I?"