Tentacles

??? looks out from the tree line watching Y/N from afar, analyzing him, "Jackie told me about this guy, but he doesn't look like much, he knows I'm here though, how curious. I trust Jackie's judgment so I'll see what happens".

Y/N keeps an eye on the figure, watching it stand there until sunrise, "I'm a bit rested now, but so little cursed energy came back, at this rate it'll take a year until it fully returns, what a shame

Y/N keeps an eye on the figure, watching it stand there until sunrise, "I'm a bit rested now, but so little cursed energy came back, at this rate it'll take a year until it fully returns, what a shame. Well let's go see what this thing wants". Y/N walks in the direction of the figure but it disappears to another tree line, it brings its hand up in a motion to signify for Y/N to follow. Y/N runs following cautiously, "Where's it leading me? It just keeps going from tree line to tree line, and it's much faster than that girl from before, what's going on?"

Y/N then shouts to the figure, attempting to get its attention, "HEY! WHOEVER YOU ARE I WANT TO TALK!". Suddenly Y/N's vision gets fuzzy and nearly static like. His vision returns to normal and he sees a mansion ahead of him and the creature talks to him form behind, "I see that you had no trouble finding me through the fog and keeping up with me, how curious".

Y/N turns around and his six eyes are giving him so much information about this tall woman even through the blindfold, everything from her lack of face, her clothing, and her immense power, that at the moment he can't hope to stand up to. "I did, who are you and what do you want from me?"

The woman answers, "My name is Slenderwoman, but you may call me Slenda, I'm the owner of this here mansion and I have a proposition for you".

Y/N thinks for a moment, "Okay, what is it?"

Slenda explains her proposal, "A proxy of mine has recommended you personally to join us, I was weary of this, but you have some talents from what I can tell and if I'm right, a lot of power and potential, so I wish for you to join us in the mansion as another one of my proxies".

Y/N thinks for a moment wondering if this is a good idea, "I don't know much about where I am or how I got here and I'm currently homeless so it seems like a good deal, but who recommended me? Was it that girl from before with the mask? Why would she do that? Is that why she left me alive? What does it mean to be a proxy? Who lives in the mansion? Too many questions at the moment to give a definitive answer".

Slenda speaks up letting Y/N know about her abilities, " I can answer all of your questions and more if you agree to join us, and yes you do get to live here practically rent free due to your quote on quote homelessness".

Y/N looks at her with amazement and surprise due to her abilities, "You can read minds? What an interesting cursed technique"

Slenda looks with curiosity, "Cursed technique? I don't have any idea what that is, this is my natural ability I have, can you tell me what you mean?"

Y/N stands in surprise but tried to hide it, "Don't worry about it. Can I request a trial run of sorts?"

Slenda can't help but laugh, "A trial run? And pray tell what that would mean for me and the people of the mansion?"

Y/N thinks for a moment and finally comes to his conclusion, "I would stay for a couple of days and then I would come to my decision, is that fair?"

Slenda laughs again at his words, "Fine then, you will stay at the mansion for two days, then you will come to your decision, but be warned if you say no to staying and becoming my proxy, you will die, I cannot allow someone who's seen the mansion to leave unscathed".

Y/N looks at Slenda and smiles, "That's completely fair, I'll give you my answer I promise".

Slenda smiles back, "That's good to hear". Slenda then comes to a realization, "Oh my goodness, I completely forgot to ask your name, can you tell me it before we head into the mansion?"

Y/N laughs loudly, "For someone who can read minds I thought you would've already have known, but it's okay, I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet your acquaintance".

Slenda blushes from embarrassment and quickly calms down. She then bows respectfully as a joke, "It's a pleasure to meet you Y/N, shall we head inside now?"

Y/N bows as well and readies to walk to the door, "Yes, I'd love to get this started"

(I don't have a schedule for uploading, so I'll do it whenever I want, I hope you enjoyed reading)