hello again

Shubman's pov--

She back stepped, Maybe I crossed my limits, I shouldn't have touched her this way. Now what do I do?
Before I can think of anything else when door open and virat bhai and Anushka came in.

"Shubman oh yeah sorry I'm late I just--"
"Nhi bhaiya it's fine mai bhi abhi hi aya hu" I lied.

There is a feeling inside me that rashi won't talk to me ever again, Damn I just met her and can't control my emotions? I don't even know her and she doesn't know me, what was I even thinking?
I should be more of myself.

"Shubman? You okay?" Anushka ma'am asked.
"Yeah definitely!" I looked at them smiling.

Then I realised that I was with rashi and she must be feeling awkward here with THE virat sir and Anushka ma'am there.

But it shocked me even more, she hugged anushka ma'am and she hugged her back!
Does she know them that well?

"Rashi I missed you baby!" Anushka ma'am said cheerfully.
"I missed you toooo diduuu" she snapped.

Is she her sister?

"Shubman this is Rashi, you might not know her " virat bhai told me.
"Yeah I just met her" I told him.
Rashi ignored my eye contact and went away with anushka.
I looked at her for more than a minute before virat bhai shook me.
"Bhai? Tu kaha khoya hua hai?"
"Nhi bhaiya kuch bhi to nhi"

Then we discussed something about the match and after half n hour I looked around to find Rashi and Anushka laughing and talking on the bed.

She looks so pretty.

"Chal tujhe kisi se milwata hun" virat bhaiya said to ishan who has joined us just 10 minutes after our discussion started.
"Chaliye" ishan said looking excited.
He took us to Rashi and Anushka and then she looked at us. Our eyes met and she blinked.

Her eyes!

"She is Rashi, and rashi these are--"
"I know them, they are also way famous" she said with a smile.

Maybe she doesn't hate me.

"Hi rashi!" Ishan took her hand and shook it.
"Hi ishan sir!" She replied with a grin.
"Ishan tujhe rashi se isliye milwa Raha hu kyuki ye bhi patna me rehti hai or wahi padh rhi hai Aiims me" virat bhai told us.
"Oh waoh! You're a doctor or--?"
"Yeah I'm a medical student, mbbs" she replied

impressive.

"She is Ritika's sister and she is my best friend " Anushka told us.
Ohhh she is Ritika's di sister? Means Rohit Bhai is her brother in law"
"Rashi Today is our celebration party would you like to join?" Ishan asked her.
"Yeah That would be a great idea. No? Baby" virat bhai asked anushka.
"Definately! She'll come. Right Rashi?" Anushka asked her.
She looked a little confused but agreed.

Then I realised I was there the whole time not saying a word which made me look like an idiot.
"Hello again" I said.
She looked at me. And she looked a little sad? This is because of me.
"Hi" she said.
"You know her?" Ishan asked me.
"Yeah We met just before virat bhai came I was waiting for him and rashi was also waiting for them"
"Ahh I see" he looked a little unconvinced.
What ?

"Rashi let's get ready for the party, come with me" anushka take rashi with her somewhere outside the room.
"Tumlog chalo, mai bhi aata hu fir" virat bhai told us.
We nodded and make our way to our room.

"Bhai? Tu thik hai?" Ishan asked. What is it with him?

"Haan Bhai mujhe kya hoga?"
"Nhi tu udas lag raha hai. Koi baat?"
" Nhi Bhai Aisa kuch bhi nhi hai. Tu bata kya hal hai tere?" I asked him with a laugh.
He laugh and told me all about the recent fun events that I had missed during the game.

Rashi pov--

He was looking a bit different, I shouldn't have did that, Why the hell was I looking at his lips?
Yes I know why I was doing it.. but I should control myself, he is a celebrity, he doesn't even know who am I and what would he think of me now? He must be thinking that I'm the most weird person. He must be thinking I don't know my limits.but what do I do? I love--
"rashi ye dekh? Ye dress bht accha lgega tere pe?" Anushka said.
She showed a dress to me which was really pretty and I said so too.
"Pehen le aur Mai bhi ready ho jati hu chalte hai late bhi horha hai" she said.
I took the dress and went in the washroom.
I came out and I don't want to admit but it dies look amazing on me.

The dress-

Anushka told me I'm looking great and we went towards the area where the party was going on

Let's see what will happen now, atleast I'll get to see shubman, even if it's awkward now.

.
.
.

Thankyou everyone , please like this story if you really like it and comment and share. Tell me if you think this is good