defending champs.

Rashi pov---
When I open the door. It was ishaan. He came inside and we shut the door close.
"Ishu tu kya kar rha hai yaha" shub asked irritated.
Well I can't deny I'm irritated too.
"Virat bhai bhi aarhe hai.. isliye. Phle aagya taaki tum logo ko satark kar saku" he said clearing his throat.
Then we realise our condition. Hair messed up.. clothes messed up.. face.. oh fuck.
Ishan smirks.
"Tu to propose karne aya tha na?" He asked raising his eyebrows while smirking.
"Haan toh.. wahi to kar rha tha" shub replied. His face pink.
"Lag to nhi Raha ki SIRF propose kar Raha tha" ishan said highlight SIRF in the sentence.
"Har baar bekar ke sawal mat pucha kar.." shub replied.
Ishaan laugh and patted his shoulder.
"Relax Bhai.. ched Raha tha tujhe.. lekin tumlog jaldi se sahi karlo sabkuch virat bhai dekhenge toh.. wo mujhse jyade experienced hai.. dusri baar father bnne Wale hai akhir"
We looked around and found our bed.. mess.. we adjusted everything all together and then virat sir came.
"Or shub, bata diya rashi ko?" He asked smiling.
"Haan Bhai" shub replied smiling too.
"Rashi" Virat sir said looking at me.
"Yes sir"
"Are ab to sir mat bolo.. ishan ka bhai hu to tumhara bhi to..."
"Nhi aap mere bhai nhi ho" I said pouting.
Everyone laugh.
"Her childhood crush.. don't worry shub.. I won't come between you two" virat sir said.
I smile.
"Listen rashi. Shubman loves you. Really. I have never seen this type of love in eyes for anyone else.." he said to me.
"I know" I replied blushing.
"And shub mai ye bhi janta hu that rashi loves you so much.. or wo bhi Abhi se nhi...3 saal phle Maine iske phone me tumhara wallpaper dekha tha" he said winking to shubman.
"Virat sirr " I said groaning.
They laugh.

We talk for some time then ishaan and virat sir left.
Me and shub alone. Again.
"I have to go Rashi" shub said.
"Yeah.. go now.. kal match bhi hai tumhara take some rest" I said.
He kissed my lips and then my forehead. And said good night to me. And left.

Shubman pov---

I came back to my room and just adjusted my thoughts. What just happened? I told rashi I love her and she loves me back. Can anyone believe this?
She loves me. Damn. This beautiful girl. The best girl. She loves me, and I love her. Damn. And we kiss.. more than kiss... I know.. we should not go that far.. but everytime she is near me.. I lost my control.. I don't know what happens to me.. arrggh.. I want her in my arms right now.. but no. Tomorrow is our big match with England. Defending champions.
I went to sleep with dreaming about Rashi.. she loves me.. she wants me.. she.. she opened her t shirt.. that view oh my god.

When I woke up there was ishaan next to me sitting on the bed and eating pancakes.
"Get up.. jaldi ready hoja niche chalna hai breakfast ke liye" he said.
"Tu to kha hi Raha hai" I said eyeing him suspiciously.
"Are ye to pre breakfast breakfast hai" he said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Rashi aayi thi" he said.
"What. Kya. Kb. Kya kha gyi" I blabbered.
"Chali gyi tu sorha tha"
"Tu kab aaya" I asked.
"Subah me"
"Subah me kab bhai.. abhi bhi subah hi hai" I daid irritated.
"Chal jaldi uth or tayar hoja"
He said and throw a pillow on my face which I throw back at him.

I got up and got ready and we went to the table to have our breakfast ( more like lunch) .
I saw rashi with anushka, both looked at me and Rashi smile. I smile too.
We have our breakfast and went to see the pitch.

Rashi pov---

Me and my friends play Ludo for some time.. after that we get to know that we( our team) have to bat first.. so then we went to see the match.
I saw shubman and wished him best of luck then the match started.

After the match that we obviously won.( Skipping the details as it was so thrilling that I had my fingers crossed the whole time.. but we won. Because of our amazing bowlers did amazing)

I saw shubman and virat sir and congratulated them.
Then virat sir left to meet anushka and gave us some alone time. Thankfully he hasn't told Rohit jiju about it. I know he won't but.. but because they are friends so he must want me to tell him by myself and so he had not to hide it anymore.

"Can we go somewhere?" Shub asked.
I nodded.
He took my hands and we went outside.
"My performance has been degraded." He said.
"Shub.. it's fine. Ups and downs are part of everyone's life, all you have to do is try to give your best "
I hugged him.
He hugged me back.
"You know?" He said.
"Hmm?"
"I'll practice double from tomorrow"
I smile.
"Ofcourse "
He kissed my neck. I closed my eyes.. he slowly pushed my against the nearby wall.. and continued kissing my neck..
"Shub..."
But then he pulled away whispering into my ear
"I'll come to your room tonight" he said.
It send me tingling sensation all over my body.
He give me his hand which I took and we moved towards the hotel.

I know It was a short chapter.. just wanted to post something but not something big so here it goes..