007 || Arguments and Truths

Warning: Aftermath of Abuse
Wc: 793
------------------
<Daphne Greengrass's Pov>

Mattheo, Hermione, Enzo and I ran to Jake and Natalie's apartment. I was crying and so was Hermione because we have been in this place before. Mattheo has no clue how bad Jake really is.

Also because Nat has never mentioned him to Mattheo. I started pounding on the door as soon as we got there. The door was opened and through the cracks I saw glass shards and broken vases. I knew what happened. "Where the hell is Natalie?" Mattheo asked with venom in his voice. 

"Who the fuck are you!?" Jake yelled. 

"Mattheo Riddle, Natalie's boyf-ex boyfriend." I saw the hurt flash his eyes before he masked it quickly. 

"So why are you here!?" Mattheo rolled his eyes and shoved past Jake, running around the apartment with us quickly following. I ran looking and before anything could process in my brain I saw a bleeding Natalie. Jake was too distracted with Mattheo. I let out a scream. I hated seeing her like this.

"What!" Mattheo called out first, running over to me. Once he caught sight of Natalie, his face drained of the blood and tears started falling from his eyes. "No no no no. Enzo!" Mattheo called out, running next to Nat.

Enzo came running in and sadly, so did Jake. "Oh my-" Before he could lie I slapped him straight in the face. His hand held his face while he stared at me in pure shock before anger came into his eyes. 

"What the fuck Daphne!?" 

"You fucking did this, didn't you! And don't fucking lie to me!" He shook his head but I couldn't even be bothered with him, Natalie is more important than him. Hermione and Katie then entered and more tears fell from Hermione's eyes while Katie just had tears forming. 

Mattheo held Natalie while Enzo was behind him. He kicked Jake out and slammed the door, more tears falling from his eyes. "Everyone grab onto each other." We all nodded and linked arms or hands. 

I felt being pulled into the darkness and like I was going to throw up before everything was still again. I let out a small sob as I saw Natalie's body hanging over Mattheo's shoulder. "Enzo, call Draco and Pansy." He nodded and Mattheo set down Natalie on the closer couch. 

He lifted her head up gently as he scooted underneath her and let her head fall onto his lap. He stroked her cheek and small tears fell onto his hand. Katie was holding me as best she could while we all sobbed, sure she has come to me like this but I haven't ever found her like this. 

Mattheo put his finger on her wrist and let out a breath, "She is still breathing." We all knew Mattheo loved and cared for Natalie more than anyone else in this group. I think she is the only one he would truly die for. 

He grabbed his wand and mumbled a spell as all her cuts slowly closed. She stirred a bit and pushed herself closer into Mattheo. Soon enough the door opened and there stood Draco. "Pansy couldn't make it. She was watching Amber for us." Mattheo nodded, not once taking his eyes off of Natalie. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

"We don't really know," I shrugged "We went to Jake's and found her on the ground with blood all around her." Just then she started stirring once again. She shot up, gasping for breath. 

<Natalie Blackwood's Pov>

I shot up gasping for air as I looked around me. Everyone's eyes were on me and I felt it was getting hard to breathe. "Natalie." A voice said from behind me. I quickly whipped my head around to be met with a pair of chocolate brown eyes, that were puffy and bloodshot. 

I broke. 

I started crying and within seconds Mattheo's arms were wrapped around me. I sobbed into his shoulder as his grip on me tightened and I felt a few tears on my shoulder as well. "I am here now. I promise." I nodded against him. 

"Nat, you need to tell us what happened." I heard Hermione's soft words from behind me. 

"He-he"

"Take a breath.." Mattheo whispered. I pulled away from his but he never let go of me .

"I got home and as I was taking off my coat I got pushed against the wall. Jake started yelling at me because I was home late when I never even told him I was coming home. When I told him he pushed away and slapped me. I remember getting kicked in the side multiple times and then passing out." 

"Natalie...you need to leave him..." Daphne mumbled. 

"No no no no-" 

"Please Nat, for us?" Draco asked. 

"For me?" Mattheo asked. 

--------

I sick...😭🙄