008 || I Can't,

Warning: None
Wc: 783
--------------
||Natalie's Pov||

I stare at everyone and their words replay in my head, more of Mattheo's word repeat in my head. 'For me?' more tears fall from my eyes. I wanna leave but, what if I can't. What if I leave and he comes after Amber.

What if he tries to hurt someone I love, he has threatened it before and I don't put it past him to do, I wanna leave, I really, really do. but I can't be the reason Draco or Enzo or Pansy or Hermione or Daphne or fucking Amber gets hurts.

I will not be the reason for that. I would rather go through more pain then knowing he could cause pain to anybody I love. "I Can't," I shake my head with tears coming into my eyes. Daphne looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Natalie..please, you can't live there anymore. You keep getting hurt and who knows what would've happened if Amber was there!" She threw her arms in the air and right as I was about to get up, Mattheo's arms wrapped around me. 

"Amber and your room. Now." His face was frozen and masked with nothing other than numbness but his eyes held worry and fear and anxiety. I sighed and nodded, my eyes locked with Daphne's and hope covered her eyes. Slowly, I began walking to my room with Mattheo following close behind.  

I sat down on my bed as I heard the door behind me shutting. "Natalie, you need to leave." I sighed and nodded.

"I know Mattheo, trust me, out of all people, I know. But it isn't that easy." His face morphed into confusion and anger and right then and there I knew the anger would overpower every other emotion that he had. When we were dating that was always a struggle in our relationship, his anger. 

"Natalie, why the hell is it not easy just walk the fuck away!"

"Mattheo, I can't!" I stand up throwing my hands in the air.

"Why!"

"Because it could put anyone I love in fucking danger!" His face softened and his head tilted in confusion, so I continued, "He has threatened multiple times that if I leave him, anyone I love would pay and M-Mattheo," I pause as a few tears fall, "I can't be the reason that happens. So I need to stay." 

His face softens and he walks towards me with his arms open, without hesitation I fall into them. Feeling the warmth and safety I felt from being in his arms made it harder to keep back the tears. Whenever I was in Jack's arms it felt like at any moment I could move wrong and everything would turn.

It felt the opposite of how I felt when I was in Mattheo's arms. His grip on me tightens when I let out a quiet sob. "You and Daphne, Katie, Hermione, you all can live with me and the boys." Honestly, that wasn't a bad idea. I nodded against him and pulled away.

Our eyes met and it felt as if the whole world stopped, as if everything that was wrong melted away and it was just us. No one else, just us. It felt nice as if nothing else mattered, his eyes fluttered to my lips and they slowly were getting closer.

Suddenly the door opened and there stood a worried Hermione. Mattheo quickly lifted his hands away from the waist and I frowned at not feeling safe anymore but it didn't show because we both away from each other fast.

"Oh um- I heard yelling and then dead silence, just wanted to make sure one of you weren't dead." I chuckled awkwardly and shook my head. 

"No, we were just talking and I think we found something." She nodded and opened the door more for us to walk out and right as I walked past her she gave me a look as if saying 'you're telling me about this later,' which I already knew wouldn't happen. 

Mattheo walked behind and I heard the door shut as I walked back out to the couch and sat down, wiping my tears. Mattheo sat down next to me once again and surprisingly, linked my hand with his?

But it was so one one else could see, even though it was wired it brought me comfort which is what I needed. "Mattheo offered to let me move in with him, as well as you girls." My eyes went towards my girls a light smile went to her face as she held onto Katie's hand tightly.

"You mean, you'll leave Jack?" A smile appeared on my face and I nodded. Daphne's eye brightened and she smiled through the tears that were falling from here eyes.

"I am leaving."