A Piece of Advise

Dustin wrinkled his nose with distaste as two men passed him. With his heightened senses, he could smell every scent that surrounded him. Most of the time, the scents were pleasant, but occasionally, he came across smells that had his gag reflexes tried. Alcohol and drugs had this sharp, acidic smell that burnt his nostrils.

This was one reason why he hated coming to the human world. Knowing the damage that people were doing to their bodies made him angry.

"Our ride is here, Alpha," his beta, Connor, announced.

Dustin could not get out of the airport fast enough. Being a werewolf, he hated being away from the forest, where he could run free whenever his wolf wanted. Here, he had to reel his wolf in, keeping him under control so he wouldn't break free.

The drive to his brother's hotel wasn't long, and soon enough, their vehicle pulled to a stop in front of the hotel entrance. Dustin, without waiting for his beta, opened the door and went out. He walked with purpose to the reception area. Remembering what his brother had always told him about dealing with humans, he tried to soften his stance, placing his hands flat on the marbled top and leaning in a bit, a wolfish smile on his face.

"Hello, I am Dustin, a guest of Xander's."

The young woman who had been staring at him blinked twice, before shaking her head, a flirty smile making its way onto the red-coated lips. "Oh, yes, of course!" She said as she pushed the man who had been standing by the computer aside with her hips. She glared at him, before turning her megawatt smile at Dustin.

Dustin fought the irritation that was building inside him. It was always the same wherever he and his brother went. Humans, they found out, especially women and a few men, were attracted to their powerful auras, their animalistic magnetism, and the chance to try and get into their beds.

"It says here that you will be accompanied by a Connor?" The woman, Rachel as per her nametag, stated.

"Yes, that would be me," Connor replied, an easy smile on his face as he approached the counter with their bags.

Rachel's mouth hung open. Dustin could not blame her. Connor had all the features of a strong warrior. Wearing his hair long, he always tied it up in a messy bun. His grey eyes were a huge contrast to his tanned face. Women usually fawned at his dimples when he smiled, not knowing he could easily break their necks with his bare hands if they pissed him off.

"Oh my!" Rachel fanned herself. Clearing her throat, she tried to get back to being professional, checking them in before handing over their cards. "The bellboy will bring your bags up. For the penthouse, please use the elevator to the right and press P, it will take you right up."

Dustin did not wait to be told twice. He wanted to get to his brother, he had missed him even though they were constantly in each other's heads. He shook his head as he watched Connor do his thing, charm the woman until she handed over her phone number and address.

Shaking his head, he held the door open for his beta, raising an eyebrow at him.

"What?" Connor asked, smirking because he knew exactly what his Alpha was about to say. "She looks like she needs a good dicking, and I, being the gentleman, offered to help her. Tonight. At her apartment."

Dustin just shook his head, the dark mop of hair flowing in waves. Like Connor, Dustin's hair was kept long, tied back with a piece of leather. Where he was dark-haired like his father, Xander was blond-haired like his father. Where he kept his hair long, and sometimes messy, Xander was always polished, his hair trimmed just above the collar.

The pinging and the opening of the elevator announced their arrival. Oden was there to welcome them in, giving a low bow to Dustin before grasping Connor's forearm in a formal warrior greeting.