6.

Here's another chapter!

Tag - kolix1xoss
--------------------------------------------

Once school was over. Phoenix walked out of school and spotted Stu. He walked over to him.

"I'm ready." Stu looked at him slightly startled ,"huh?"

"For you to show me around town. Let's go." Phoenix replied

"Oh, right." Stu chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Come on."

The two boys began to walk. Stu nervously played with the strap of his school bag.

"Can I ask you something?" He questioned,

"Depends. Is it stupid?" Phoenix questioned and stu frowned, "nevermind."

"Hey, I was joking. What is it?" Phoenix asked, wanting to see that frown on stu's face disappear.

"Can I keep calling you Nix? Or does that bother you? I know some people think nicknames are childish but for me it's easier to remember than actual names." Stu told him

"Sure. I like it actually. No one has ever given me a nickname, so from now on, call me nix." Phoenix told him and Stu smiled.

"I'm serious. Call me Phoenix and I will kill you." Stu giggled, "okay."

"You know the best part about town is pop's diner," Stu told him, with a big smile on his face.

Phoenix relaxed after he saw stu's smile. He didn't know why he was so tensed when stu was upset and frowning.

He hated seeing him like that. He wanted to see him happy all the time, like he is right now.

He wanted to actually murder Tatum for making Stu frown. Who the hell does she think she is?

Who gave her the right to make his puppy frown? Wait, puppy?

Phoenix glanced at Stu who was yapping away about the best hamburgers he ever tasted.

He kinda did remind him of a puppy. Phoenix came to one conclusion. He just met him but if anything were to happen to Stu, he will burn the whole world and then he will kill himself.

"Hey, where are you two going?" Billy questioned appearing out of nowhere,

"Oh, B! I'm gonna show nix around town. You wanna tag along?" Stu questioned and Billy hummed, nodding his head.

"Sure, but we have to stop at pop's. You didn't eat much at lunch." Billy said and Stu chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I just wasn't that hungry but I'll eat a nice big hamburger at pop's!" Stu replied.

Phoenix was suspicious of their relationship. Are they together? Or is Billy gonna be a problem?

Phoenix liked Billy but if he was planning on hurting his puppy, then Phoenix would just do anything to protect him even from Billy.

Phoenix will keep calling stu his puppy and he will kill anyone who tells him that he cannot call him that.

"So, Phoenix-" Phoenix snapped out of his thoughts, turning his head towards Billy. "Nix. It's Nix."

Billy cleared his throat, Amused. "So, Nix. What's up with the busted lip and bruise?"

"Ran into a door." Phoenix replied and Billy clearly didn't believe him.

Billy wasn't stupid. He knew abuse, Stu knew abuse. They also know that Phoenix wasn't stupid.

Billy noticed the way Phoenix looked at Stu. He noticed the way he talked to him. Billy wondered if Phoenix was gonna be a problem.

Billy would burn the whole world for stu. He would kill anyone. He will do anything to protect him.

If Phoenix was gonna be a problem then Billy won't hesitate to kill him.

While those two boys were trying to figure out if the either were gonna be a problem.

Stu was thinking about food. He liked pop's food. It was the best food in town. He liked the milkshakes.

His favorite was the vanilla milkshake. Billy's favorite was Chocolate. He wondered what flavor Phoenix milkshake would be.

"Hey, Nix....."
-----------------------------

Word count  - 630

Hope you enjoy!

More chapters coming soon!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes.