7.

-
Phoenix doesn't like surprises. He wasn't one for all that. He hates being surprised , so imagine his reaction when he got back home from hanging out with Billy and stu to find the whole house a complete mess and blood all over.

He didn't freak out like a normal person would do. He didn't run to the phone and call the police. No, instead he closed the door and yelled ,"what the fuck!?"

He followed the trail of blood leading to the basement. The door was wide open, and he walked down.

He went towards the light, but he tripped and landed on something wet and warm. It felt familiar.

He let out an annoyed groan and turned on the lamp. He stood up and saw what he tripped on. 

It was his adoptive parents. Phoenix let out a sighed before he felt a presence in the room with him.

He slowly lifted up his head, and his eyes met a tall man with a jumper suit on and a white mask.

It was his brother. It was Michael Myers. He was holding a knife that was dripping with blood.

His eyes narrowed at the man before him. "I just have one question for you," Phoenix said, walking over to him and standing in front of him.

"What the actual fuck, Michael!?"
- -

After cleaning up the mess that Michael made. Phoenix locked the basement, keeping his dead adoptive parents in the basement to rot.

Michael was sitting on the couch, and Phoenix sat in front of him.

"Okay, I am not mad at you, alright? I wanted to kill those fucks for a long time but there was a reason why, Michael and that reason? They pay the bills!" Phoenix told him

Michael just continued to stare at him, and Phoenix sighed. "You know, one of us has to get a job, right?"

"Alright, fine. I'll get a job, how hard is it to get a job, right? Anyway, you hungry? Do..do you eat like at all? I haven't seen you eat before." Phoenix questioned

Phoenix remembers Michael being around for most of his childhood, but he doesn't remember if he eats or not. He never saw him do it before.

Michael nodded his head. Phoenix hummed, "Okay, um, why don't you take a shower. I'm not trying to be a jerk, bro, but um, you kinda smell like death."

Phoenix pointed towards the hallway ,"bathrooms two doors down."

"I'll start making some food since apparently, I take care of everything now."
- -

Phoenix didn't mind Michael being around. Heck, Michael has been around more than Laurie. All he gets is a phone call from Laurie once in a blue moon.

Phoenix now has to make sure nobody comes to the house. He has to make sure nobody finds out.

"So, why are you in woodsboro? You've been following me around or something?" Phoenix questioned

Michael, of course, didn't answer back. Phoenix sighed, "Alright, but if you are staying, then we are setting some ground rules."

"Number one - Shower every day, I'm sorry but dude, hygiene is important."

"Number two - don't kill any of my friends. That's important, Michael, remember that."

"Number three - for the love of God, don't kill anyone inside of the house. You make a mess, clean it."

"Number four....I have to think of more, but do you get what I'm saying?" Phoenix asked, and Michael nodded his head.

"Great." Phoenix slightly smiled, "it's good to have you back, Michael, seriously."

"It was getting kinda boring without you around, Michael."
-------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy!

Word count - 600

Michael is here!