2|•

Author's POV 🤗

A man is sitting in the middle of a office on his desk .

Thinking about something or we say someone.

He is so lost in his thoughts  that he didn't pay attention towards the knock on his office door .

After 7-8 knock he came out of his thoughts  and answer this person as come in who is on the other side of the door

After 7-8 knock he came out of his thoughts  and answer this person as come in who is on the other side of the door .

Yess, Rohan what happen .Is there something important .

Sir we got a invitation from Chauhan 's on the occasion of the 50th wedding anniversary of eldest Chauhan.

Yeah I know I also got a call from shivansh as dadu also wants us to attend the party .

Reschedule all the meetings or cancel the meeting we have in day after tomorrow .

But sir the client with which we have meeting are very important .how can we he ask in a mere whisper afraid of his boss anger. 

Gabbar ab kha na jaye merko ( his inner voice mocked)

Don't you get my point at once .Do as I said  or otherwise be ready to lose your job .

Sorry sir , I'll do as you say .

Yeah wait , also inform all the youngster to also get ready.

Because I don't want dadu to get angry on anyone .As with Shivansh he is our dadu also.

Yes sir , now I'll take a leave sir .

Adhyay's POV🤗

After my  assistant left the room .I  took out a photo frame from the side of the desk where no one can see it .

My Rose ❤️ , I can't wait to meet you now .
It's been so long since you go and I can't be able to tell you my feelings .

I love you from starting but unable to say to you .

You know I love you from the day I say you when you came back after completing your schooling from Delhi.

I came to meet Shivansh as it's been so long we have meet and then he told me that today his baby sister is coming back after so long .

Without seeing you I found my heartbeat fasten but don't know why .

For  some long  we talk  after sometime a maid  came and tell Shivansh that
Sir princess is here and left after saying that .

Come Adhyay let's meet my little sister .
And saying that he left the room .

I came after him and say  her  talking to her  dadu with a adorable smile.

As I am thinking about my Rose ❤️
my phone rings bringing me out of my Rose thoughts .

(R- Reyansh ,A - Adhyay)