6|•

There is a lot of hustle and bustle in the Chauhan mansion.All the servants and family members are move from here and there .

Naina beta have you prepared the Puja thal .asked baldev Chauhan head of the family to his daughter in law.

Yess papa ,every thing is done please don't take tension .Aapki tabhiyat kharab ho jayegi . Said Naina while coming towards him .

(You'll fall sick )

Naina sat with his papa ( father in law) in the dinning room . And said

Papa I have checked all the preparation .
Shivansh and Shiv already gone to airport to escort her .

Please don't stress yourself .your BP will boost up .and you know na what will happen then .

Jii beta ji Hume pta h ..Lakin aap janti h na humari ladesar ( grandchildren by love)
Kitne samay bad aa rhi h ...vo hi humari anniversary ki vajah se .

( Yess daughter ,but you also know that our grandchildren is coming after so much time ....and that because of my engagement )

Hum bhoot khush h .or hum apni ladoo k liye koi Kami nhi chahiye.

(I am very happy , and I don't want any mistake in her welcome).

(Chauhan mansion)

( Living hall )

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  There one after one 5-6 cars stop in the run way of Chauhan mansion.

All the family members head towards the main door .

Where stand the eldest daughter of the family and the Apple of everyone's eye.

Naina Chauhan( Amaya's maa) perform the arti and after that Nirmala Chauhan (dadi sa of Amaya ). perform the ritual to protect her from evil eye .