2. Grandfather's Will

It's almost 3am in the morning when a man enter a room tired and frustrated. He threw his phone on the bed.

Anyone can tell by seeing him that he is hell tired and exhausted, although he doesn't regret working hard because he knows it's worth, his effort and time.

He went inside the bathroom, took a hot shower to relax himself. After wearing his shorts, he went and laid down on bed, felt asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

~~~~

The man twisted and rolled a little in his bed and frown appeared on his handsome face, he slowly open his dark enchanting black eyes, slowly he straight up on the bed and look at the black numbers on his white clock. It's 5:30am, he hurriedly got of the bed realising that he is late for his workout and this means he has very less time for it. Now who wants to get late at work and faced a devil avatar their boss early in the morning.

He quickly changed into his gym clothes and went to his home gym in his penthouse. Why not, after all he works in a best company, from where he makes really good money. In the gym room he was weightlifting. It was a sight to see. Sweat beads were dripping down his bare chest and face makes him so much more hotter, a perfect treat for eyes.

Yes, it's non other than our young handsome Secretary of Miss Devil Queen.

Armaan Roy he is a very kind hearted, hot and handsome looking mysterious and shy boy . Yes mysterious because he doesn't show or reveal about himself. He doesn't have much friends, although people wants to become his friend because of his personality and well manner but he is comfortable being alone himself. No one knows about his family, their names or any other things they only knew that he is an orphan, but he is too intelligent and mastermind in business. That's the only reason Eshana kept him as her secretary. Because it is very hard to get caught in her eyes.

Eshana pov,

So, well I am Eshana Shekhawat , it's another normal day of work for me , its actually feels better to stay in office rather than going to my house, yes but still I had to , but prefer staying in my office more than going back at home and she their faces . Yesterday was the really the worst day for me. You must be thinking why?

So first the kapoor decided to put my hardwork I did for almost three months in vain, but still I am ready to give them a chance, which is actually not my thing. And then my dearest grandfather who loved me a lot ( Note the sarcasm) had put a huge problem in my already stressful life. Before death he made a WILL, I came to know it about , Yesterday . He left $390 Million property, shares, lands in my name but that's not the actual problem .

The main reason is that I will not get the property till I get married, that too within six months . Like hell, as if Husbands are for sales, that I will go and buy a husband for me in six months, but I guess I have too. He and my family knew that I don't believe that Bloody word "LOVE" that took away a very precious person away from me. I hate that word to the core and my grandfather wants me to get marry, fall in love and stay happy, but I guess I have to marry, just to get the property, without it this world will again show me low, that why my own grandfather didn't gave me his property, also because of all this I can't lose my hardwork I did day and night to make my company the best . I myself have my own company fashion company which I merged with my grandfather company because I couldn't take care of two companies at a time, and merging was a better option. My grandfather and my father doesn't has a good relation, so he gave me the most of share and the company is also in my name. And now I can't let these opportunity go away, if I get my Dadu 's property it will be beneficial for me and my business . But I can't marry who so ever because my grandfather is extremely clever, in the WILL it says that , whoever I will marry, the 46 % of the property will be transferred to my husband's name. Also I have a time limit of 6 months. The property will be donated to 20 NGOs if I don't marry within the given time. Now who does this with their own grandchild.

Now I need a very good person with whom I can make a contract for a time - limit marriage , because I am not going to let this took away my freedom and I can't be a real wife, but is there anyone trustworthy in this bloody money minded world. Onces the person will know about my problem, he will definitely take advantage of my situation.

Can't life be little bit easier for me onces , why my grandfather has to do this to me. First my parents who never cared or gave any fuck about me. I was just a bad luck for them just because I am a girl. Still at this time period, many families prefers male children. But my grandmother loved me very much, and I was not so lucky because I lost her at the age of 10, my grandfather loved me but he was very strict and never showed much affection . And Him, the person whom I loved more than anything, who was my only happiness after my Dadi ( Grandmother) left me too, not only that he took away my real self with him and I know I will never be able to become that old shana, everyone's sweet little innocent shana again.

I heard a knock on my door, which brought me out of my thoughts,

" Come in."

As I looked up at the man, who makes me feel so many emotions which I can't even explain, he is different from other men , he is a very mysterious , a puzzle for me, which I want to solve. He makes me feel so many things which I never felt for any other guy.....

----

Do vote and comment down below, tell how's the chapter, please tell me are you liking the characters and what do you feel about them . What do you think of Armaan?