Nature's Miracle (Part 2)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I spent the rest of the day yesterday relaxing inside, but after breakfast this morning I wanted to come out and find Terra to play with her. I even snuck out some chocolate-covered strawberries since she liked chocolate, but while I was walking down the trail, I heard my mommy scream and I turned back to the cabin to run and see if she was ok. Before I could make it halfway across the trail I was stopped when a bunch of chipmunks got in the way then I heard my mommy scream again.

Mommy-(D/N-N-N-N)! *in the distance*

(Y/N)-Um, excuse me! I don't want to step on you!

I tried to get past the chipmunks and hoped they moved, but they only tried to get under my foot which made me take a step back from them. These chipmunks were acting weird since they liked to run away when people got close to them. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me then turned to see Terra and she was smiling at me.

The chipmunks finally went up the trees around us, but one ran up to her and climbed her dress to get on her shoulder

The chipmunks finally went up the trees around us, but one ran up to her and climbed her dress to get on her shoulder. I have never seen a small and wild animal do that before, but they look like they really like her.

Terra-Well hello there little one. Going back inside so soon?

(Y/N)-I heard my mommy screaming. She might be hurt.

Terra-Um... That was a different kind of screaming, but I'm sure she's fine. What's that you got there?

(Y/N)-Oh... I'll show you.

I walked up to her a little then opened the container to show her the chocolate-covered strawberries.

(Terra's POV)

It oddly didn't surprise me that his parents were mating again, but the mother's cries of pleasure could be heard by her child. What did surprise me was the treat (Y/N) showed me but still stole glances back to his house. I recognized this chocolate stuff from the middle of that candy he gave me yesterday, but this time it was covering strawberries.

(Y/N)-We had some last night for dessert, but I thought you might like some.

Terra-How sweet of you. ~