𝐈𝐈- 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭

Poe opened his eye to read; 11:47 pm on his alarm clock. "Shit!" He exclaimed as he jumped out of his bed. Poe struggled to pull his shirt from over his head, once he got it he turned on the shower and hopped in. After Poe took a quick brisk shower he wrapped a towel loosely around his tan firm waist. He began raced around his room to find some clothes when all of a sudden his room doors opened. Finn absentmindedly entered his room to see a half-naked Poe.

Finn eyes beamed at Poe as he took in what was happening. "Oh-" Finn said in shock as he slowly looked down at his feet, his face turned scarlet as Poe yanked the towel up to cover his exposed body.

"What are you doing here?" Poe asked as he looked up at Finn, he could feel the water droplet run down his chest, Poe quickly brushed them off with his hand. Finn found himself now to be staring at a bare Poe.

"I was going to check up on you- to see if you were still sleeping," Finn's said trying to avoid any awkward eye contact.

"Well- you mind giving me a minute?" Poe grinned as he looked at embarrassed Finn. He then began to tug on his towel as if he was going to strip in front of Finn.

"Yep sure," Finn said as he took one last look at Poe and left the room.

Poe chuckled as he saw Finn nervously left the room. (Either way, it didn't embarrass Poe that Finn saw him indisposed, he kinda wanted him to). Poe dropped his towel and began to get dressed. He opened the door to see Finn leaning his back on the wall with rosey cheeks.

"Hey sorry about that," Finn said as he placed his hand behind his neck.

"Oh come on don't act like you didn't like it," Poe said winking at him.

Finn felt himself go stiff. "You're- a strange one Dameron," he managed to say with a nervous giggle. Poe chuckled as he ran his fingers through his damp hair.

"Where's Rey?" Poe asked. "We need to get going."

§₱

Poe, Finn and Rey all boarded the Millennium Falcon and flew off into the unknown and wondrous space. The gang chattered within the time being when all of a sudden Finn signalled for Rey to meet him in the back room.

"Is everything alright?" Rey whispered so that Poe couldn't hear them.

"Um ya ya- I think I'm going to do it," Finn said with a nervous smile.

"Well good for you!" Rey exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Finn's neck.

"Thanks," Finn said as he wrapped his arms around Rey's waist.

"You're going to do what?" Poe asked as he leaned on the side of the entrance with his solid arms crossed.

Finn quickly let go of Rey. "Nothing- it's nothing," Finn said startled.

Poe looked at Rey and Finn he knew something was going on, he considered that it could be between the two of them. Either way, they were hiding something from him and Poe didn't like it.

"I- was coming to say that we're here," Poe said regaining his focus. Finn and Rey nodded as Poe left the room, they then shared a look.

"I'll do it soon," he said with a smile, Rey patted him on the back. Finn looked at Poe as he sat next to him in the co-pilot's seat. "How- much did you hear?" Finn whispered.

"Enough to know that you and Rey are keeping something from me," Poe said exasperated as he switched gears on the Falcon.

"Poe, it's not like that-"

"That's our way in!" Rey exclaimed as they saw a Tie-Silencer make its way into the enemy base. Poe then snuck under the ship and carefully made his way into the base. Poe parked the Falcon behind some other ships so it would be out of sight.

"Alright, we move together as a team so we don't lose our way," Rey whispered as she pulled out her lightsaber. Poe and Finn nodded as they scurried through the halls. Just then a group of stormtroopers began to walk down the same hall as a group. Rey quickly hid in between the pillars of the walls. Poe did the same but instead pulled Finn in with him.

Poe was still holding Finn by the collar as the troopers walked by. Poe and Finn's faces were inches away from each other. Poe could feel his neck grow hot at the thought of Finn's body touching his own. Soon the stormtroopers passed by Finn slowly pulled himself away from Poe.

"Thanks," Finn said awkwardly with a grin.

"Any time," Poe said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You guys alright?" Rey asked as she looked at a bashful Poe and Finn, they both quickly nodded. "Well come on let's go," She exclaimed. Finn then grabbed Poe's hand and began to lead him down the halls.

Soon enough Rey stopped dead in her tracks.

"What are you doing?" Finn asked her.

"The compass is through that door," Rey said as she closed her eyes. "I can feel it."

"Alright let's go," Finn said strong-minded.

"Hang on," Poe said as he held him back. "This is too easy, can you sense any other presences in there?" Poe asked still holding into Finn.

"-No," Rey said confused, both Finn and Poe pulled out their blasters.

"Get it we'll cover for you," Finn said Rey nodded as she opened the door. As soon as the doors closed Poe and Finn aimed their blasters on each opposite sides of the halls.

"So," Poe said quietly.

"So what?" Finn whispered still not taking his eyes off the halls.

"What were you telling Rey before?" Poe said trying to be slick.

"It's nothing," Finn said silently.

"Well if it's nothing then you can tell me," Poe said in a nosey manner.

"Now's not the time," Finn said still aiming his blaster.

"Ya it's not the time when I show up apparently," Poe said offended.

"That's not what I meant!" Finn said defensively, Poe turned his head to look at Finn.

"Then what is it-" Just then a stormtrooper shoot Poe's arm he then collapsed to the floor.

"POE- NO!"