●16●

3 weeks have passed since everything went down at taylors halloween party, luna and taylor have been texting and calling every chance they get. They still don't really know what's going on with them right now, about all they know is they don't want to stop talking.

"Tay what are you doing?" Luna asked through the phone, they were on facetime, she could see Taylor in the kitchen running around like a chicken with no head.

"I'm trying to make cookies for your information, i just can't find the baking soda" she clicked her tongue to the roof of her mouth and searched the cupboard she was looking in. "aha! I found it" she smiled and went back to face the camera so Luna could see her.

Luna smiled as she took the sucker out of her mouth and said "why are you making cookies? It's 9 o'clock at night"

"Because I want cookies, is that such a problem?" she asked like she was offended that luna didn't think it was a good time to make cookies.

"Okay okay, i'll let you get to your cookie making, i'm going to get my guitar real quick" taylor sent her a thumbs up, and they both went to get stuff they needed.

Once Luna returned, she had her guitar and note book in hand, as she sat down on the coach. "Okay, i have some lyrics for this one but i don't have that much" she smiles, as taylor watches eagerly to listen to her sing.

"It's born from just one single glance, But it dies, and it dies, and it dies, A million little times, Leave the perfume on the shelf, That you picked out just for him, So you, leave no trace behind, Like you don't even exist, Take the words for what they are, A dwindling, mercurial high, A drug that only worked, The first few hundred times, And that's the thing about illicit affairs" she sings, taylor is in awe of the women on the other side of the phone.

"That's all i got so far" she smiles, and puts the guitar down next to her. "I like to think that this song is about someone who is love with someone but hes taken"

"Like a love triangle?" Taylor asked as she ate some of the cookie dough she made.

"Yeah, like that." she smiles, taylor was the only one who got it she literally had to explain it to Eli for like an hour. "I want to do other songs from the other two peoples points of view, but i've been having writer's block" she frowns.

"I could help you!" Taylor smiles, " I love this idea already, I would love to help you write some music with you, maybe we could make it an album?"

"You think this idea is good enough for an album?" Luna asks, she shocked, she didn't think that it could become an album let alone being able to work with Taylor on it.

"Yes, of course! What are you doing tomorrow morning?" she asks.

"Ummmm probably just talking to you" luna smiles, a little blush growing across her cheeks, though taylor couldn't see it through the phone.

"Great, you're gonna come over, and we're going to eat cookies and watch Grey's Anatomy and help you get out of this writer's block, and we can talk with Jack" Taylor smiles, Luna just shakes her head.

"Whatever you say my queen"

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Heyyy
I'm trying to incorporate the songs in to the book now!!
I think im gonna have them work one the folklore and evermore songs together

Qotd: do you think I should put the pandemic in here? Or just not deal with that?