●30●

Luna had got into her dress, as Taylor was getting ready down the hall. Luna had on a long dark blue dress. It had an A-Line top, and a corset back, there was a long slit going up the side going up almost to her hip.

She was sitting at taylors vanity, doing her makeup when Taylor walked through the door. Luna turned her head and took in what she was wearing.

It was a white dress with a sweetheart neckline, it had thin straps, as it was a corseted top. The fabric bunched on the side, draped over the front.

Luna was wonder struck, Taylor smirked when she saw Luna looking her up and down. “Take a picture it'll last longer” she winked, and blush crossed Luna's face.

“Whatever” she scoffed, and went back to doing her makeup. Taylors eyes were lingering on Luna's back that was only covered by the strings of the corset close. God, why did she have to be so hot? Taylor thought, as she licked her lips.

Luna could feel Taylor's eyes burning a hole in her. “Take a picture, it'll last longer” Luna mocked back at her girlfriend. As she got up from the vanity.

“Well if you werent so fuckin gorgeous, I could keep my hands off of you” Taylor pulled her in for a kiss, “I love you” she smiled as she rested her forehead on lunas.

“I love you too, to the moon and Saturn,” Luna smiled.

“Can you put my necklace on?” Taylor asked. Luna looked confused, she knew she had taken it off because of her parents.

“What about your family?” Luna wondered. As she found the gold necklace.

“I don't care if they see, if they find out they find out. You got me this, I want to wear it” Taylor told her, Luna smiled, as she walked around Taylor, as she was in heels and Taylor wasn't yet. Luna was almost the same height. She moved her hair out of the way as Luna put the necklace around her neck. “Thank you love”

“Anything for you” she gave her a soft smile and kissed her cheek, leaving a lipstick stain on her cheek. She laughed as she rubbed it off.

●●●

Blondie101 posted on her story