Wattpad Original
Te quedan 44 partes más de forma gratuita

Ch. 22: You'll Regret This

For a moment, Ryne went completely still.

Anna kissed him with everything she had. Every ounce of desire, every bit of pent-up frustration... it fueled her now, like kindling thrown into a fire. She felt like she was burning up, like she might implode from the force of it. She fisted her hand in Ryne's shirt, pulling their bodies flush, and he groaned. Rain lashed down in waves. A bolt of white lightning split the sky, illuminating his agonized face.

"Cidarius." Ryne's breathing was ragged. "You're not thinking clearly—"

"Shut-up and kiss me," she said hoarsely.

Ryne looked up, as if praying for patience. "You'll regret this."

"I don't care," Anna murmured.

She redoubled her efforts. Ryne's hand tightened on her waist, although whether to push her away or pull her closer, she didn't know. Then again, maybe Ryne didn't, either. Her mouth found the sensitive skin of his ear, and he inhaled sharply.

"Cidarius." The word was pained. "Don't."

She kissed his neck. "Why not?"

"Because if I start," Ryne said, his voice low and tormented, "then I'm not going to be able to stop."

Anna pulled back. "Then don't stop."

He must have read the resolve on her face because his eyes heated. His pupils were blown wide, his mouth twisted as if in pain. So much self-control, Anna thought, her heart racing; she wanted to shatter that control. To crush it in her hand. She wanted Ryne stripped raw and wild, wanted him kissing her with enough force to break her.

"Oh, fuck it," Ryne muttered.

He slanted his head to hers. His hands went to her ass, picking her up, and she collided with something wooden. The door? He must have pushed her against it, Anna realized; shut them off from the main dining hall. Then he nipped at her bottom lip, dragging it out with his teeth, and she abruptly forgot whatever the hell she'd just been thinking about.

Anna gripped the back of his neck, forcing him closer, and Ryne moaned into her mouth. His hips were pinning her to the wood, his hard body pressed up against her. They kissed like they fought — both tussling for control — and she was drowning in it, drowning in the sensation of his hands. His mouth rained a hot trail of kisses down her chest, and she gasped, her head falling back.

"Fuck." Ryne's mouth was hot against her stomach. "I love it when you make that sound."

Her head spun. "Delafort..."

"Say my name." There was a drugged look to Ryne's eyes, his gaze heavy and half-lidded. "My actual name."

"I'll—" Anna's eyes flickered closed. "Call you—" She gasped as he kissed her stomach. "What I'd like."

She could feel Ryne smile against her. "Say it, Cidarius."

"No." The word was a pant.

Ryne slid a hand up her bare thigh, his fingers grazing the band of her underwear. His voice was hot in her ear. "Say it."

Anna closed her eyes. "Oh, gods."

"Say my name," Ryne repeated softly.

His finger flicked out, sending an electric shock through Anna. She rocked her hips instinctively, searching for purchase, and Ryne's smile grew. He lowered his head to her chest, sucking and licking, and her stomach turned to liquid heat.

"Ryne," she gasped.

He raised his head, his eyes glittering. "Good girl. Hold on for me."

He made quick work of his trousers, and then there was a delicious slide of friction. Ryne set a bruising pace, and Anna bit back a cry as they moved together. Thunder rattled the building, and a white blaze split the sky. She didn't care. Didn't care about anything but Ryne's hands on her body, his harsh breathing in her ear.