16

Jungkook and Taehyung both are just not ready to leave each other's side. With eyes still closed , Taehyung started to devour Jungkook's skin with smooches. Starting from his right cheek, going down to his jaw, then his neck and all the way down to his collarbones. Jungkook was in pure ecstasy that he didn't realise he was pulling Kim's hair while breathing out loudly. But this action of Jungkook was only encouraging Taehyung to continue.

Kim exposes younger's shoulder a little which was covered by a white shirt of cotton only to place more wet kisses there. He has now started to calm from the stress he was suffering. Jungkook was just like a medicine to him, he has became an important part of him in such a short period of time.

Jungkook by now was going crazy, he was pulling Taehyung towards himself more by his collars. There was no gap left between them. Jungkook is just loosing his mind and he isn't even regretting this even a point one percent.

"A-are u feeling be-tter?" Jungkook whispered a little breathlessly with his eyes closed. "Mhmm" replied Kim.

The Elder has now detached himself from younger. Both slowly opened their eyes with Taehyung caressing Jungkook's right cheek.

"How can I not feel amazing when I'm with my lover boy hm?" Taehyung chuckled lightly while straightening up completely. "I thought you are aware of the black magic you did to me hmm?"he teased younger even more.

"Lover boy"

"Lover boy"

"Lover boy"

Jungkook haven't heard any word after that. He knnows elder have a habit to call him names like "baby" "love" and all that. But this.... Why is this affecting Jungkook so damn much?

"Did he just gave me a nickname?" Younger questioned himself in his mind, because he definitely us feeling so giddy with this nickname.

"Love?" Taehyung created a thsk sound with his finger and thumb in front pf Jungkook's eye to catch latter's attention. "Were u even listening to me?" Asked Kim.

"Yeah, no-nothing. I was just... it's nothing." Replied Jeon nervously.

***

After spending a day with Taehyung, Jungkook was finally laying on his bed peacefully with eyes closed and calm breathing. He was just thinking of the consequences of his actions.

He will be fired and it'll be made sure that he'll never be able to get a job. He has dreamed of becoming an officer, but all of his hardwork will be in vail. He must focus on himself before helping Kim.

What if he's not what he shows to Jungkook. But Jungkook is already knowing his truth,  so why is he even pressurising his brain so much. 

***

"Shall we start the preparations Jungkook? You really don't have to push yourself you know that right? We'll not start anything without your concern."

It was one in the morning when he gets this text from Elder.

"I think I'm ready. I'll be happy to join your family. Thankyou"  Jungkook just texted back without any emotions. Tears flowing out from his eyes because he knew whatever future is, whether he exposes Kim or Lives with Kim, it's gonna hurt like hell.

"Then I'm gonna pick you up at 11 tomorrow, you should my Mom too"  said another text.

"Okay" to which he replied.

***

Jungkook is now standing at entrance of Kim Mansion with a bodyguard of Mafia.

He was supposed to come with Taehyung but he just got busy and texted younger that one of his man will come and pick him up. He said that he'll meet him at the house directly to which younger replied that he's okay with it.

So now here he is.

And then he heard a not so old lady's voice in front of him-- "Oh my...how are you dear? You are so beautiful have someone told you this before? You know I was very much excited to meet you dear. "Jungkook" right? I just have a habit to forget names you know I'm getting old no?-"

"Mom that's way too much to scare a pretty boy. Look how pale he has turned"
Taehyung appeared to save the poor guy. Jungkook was  actually feeling so much uncomfortable but as soon as he heard that deep voice,  his body was at peace.

"No it's alright Taehyung" finally said Jungkook in his oh so sweet voice.

"Yes my name is Jungkook and no you aren't that old mam. It's so nice to meet you and thankyou for inviting me" smiled Jungkook at the lady.

"Oh no Jungkook you don't have to act so formal just call me mom okay?" Said Taehyung's mom and hugged him providing the warmth that he never feeled from an actual mother.

"Mom?"

"Yes dear. I know you aren't aware of mother's love that much but I'll make sure to give you this love as long as I'm alive"

Jungkook just felt like crying there. He hugged her so tightly which was clearly showing that how much love and care he was deprived with in his childhood.

"May I take my husband for a while now please?" Said Kim suddenly after watching their small interaction.

"Sure why not Tae afterall he's your soon to be husband right?"replied his mom.

"You two enjoy now I'll be at my Friend's hmm?" Said Mrs.Kim to Jungkook so politely while tracing his cheeks.

***

"So you like the house?" Asked Kim to Jungkook.

"Yess, it's really beautiful actually." Replied younger.

"So you know what I was finally saying tha--" Taehyung was going to say something but his phone just rang amd his expressions immediately changed into seriousness.

By watching this Jungkook got curious that who must have called him?

"I'll be back in a moment Jungkook" said Kim to younger to which Jungkook only nodded and Taehgung left the room and stood behind door after looking it.

Jungkook quickly took a few steps and stood by the door to hear his conversation more clearly and what he just made froze at his spot.

"Whatt?? Are you sure that he's the guy who stole my pendrive? Okay then. I'll meet you tomorrow at Han on 4 in evening just get me that photograph and jt better be not any kind of plan or else you know what can happen? " with that Taehyung ended the call.

Jungkook heard a click sound and instantly got to his position where he was standing earlier. His blood has just turned chilled on the thought of getting caught. He have to be there before Taehung at any costs.

"I'm sorry baby it was just an urgent call. So if we're done here shall we head to home?" Asked Taehyung while standing behind Jungkook and placing his hands on the tiny waist of officer. His voice was coming out as a whisper due to their closeness.  He was nuzzling Jungkook's hair and inhaling his scent.

"Ye-eah, let's g-go". Damn why do I have to stutter?

***

Finally here's the update!
Love ya💜!