my future husband

Jungkook's POV

" What the hell? Can you please explain how you are my soon to be husband and it seems like you are not surprised at all. Did you stalk me last night.? How?."

" Okay, please relax and don't be mad at me okay?."

taehyung look at me with furrowed forehead expectantly. He look so adorable right now and I want to kiss him but I owe it to him so I have to explain myself

" I didn't stalk you last night, I was about to come and see you when I saw you went out of the house looking angry and I had the feeling that I have to follow you, so I did."

" What? why will you see me, we didn't even know each other until today."

"I know all about you Tae since the moment my parents proposed the marriage to me. They tried to set me up with a few other women before you Tae but I declined them but when I saw your pictures I can't bear to decline. I like you from then on so I agreed."

"But why you didn't tell me about you lastnight? You basically deceive me."

I walk towards him and kiss his forehead and peck his lips

" Do you think you will talk to me if all you wanted was to cancel the arrangement? Namjoon told me about it, that's why I went here lastnight I was worried about you after he told me."

" No I won't but still."

He said cutely with a pout in his lips

" But you took my virginity. You took advantage of me."

" Baby, consider it out pre honeymoon."

I said and he blushed. I hug him tightly and kiss him in his head, I feel him hugging me as well and I smile. I know that we had the connection since the first time we laid our eyes to each other. I let go of him and before he could say anything else I kneel down that made him shock

" Tae, I know this is an arranged marriage but believe me when I say that I fell in love with you the moment I saw your pictures and lastnight made me confirm what I feel towards you. I promise that I will love and protect you always. Will you marry me Tae?"

"aww jungkook. Yes, of course I will marry you. I would love to marry you."

I place the ring in his finger before i stand up and huh him again and he kiss me deeply.

" Ahem ahem, you can do that on your honeymoon, you know."

We are startled and quickly let go of each other. Namjoon and my parents are now in the door looking at us.

" Congratulations to the both of you. Jungkook I am expecting you to do what you promise okay? Or I will get him back."

" Don't worry Hyung I will make him the happiest for marrying me."

My parents hug Taehyung and I hug Namjoon. This is the best day of my life. Who could say that an arranged marriage can give someone this happiness

~

Taehyung's POV

I walk in the restaurant and I scan the area, I see Jungkook seated at one of the tables, facing the other side. I can see the waitress flirting with him, i walk towards them

"Are you here for vacation? Would you perhaps like me to give you a tour? I'm free after my shift."

" I think my husband don't appreciate your offer Ms. Hazel? ."

I answered for jungkook. I look her name tags before looking at her straight in her eye before
Look at herfrom head to toe. I hate that she is openly flirting with jungkook

" Baby, you are finally here. I have been waiting for you."

" Yeah, sorry Look it took me a while to be able to convince Jimin to hang up the call."

I said and kissed Jungkook on the lips. And turn to the shock girl

" I I'm sorry, I didn't mean too, I didn't know."

" Well you should know first before you openly flirt with someone. And do you think it is professional for you to do that? Should I call your manager?

Her face turned pale. And look at me and jungkook

"Please don't. I'm so sorry I need this job."

" Okay but remember not to do this to anyone ever again okay?"

She quickly nodded her hair before turning around and walked far away

" Woah, I just have to remind myself not to get jealous baby."

"Don't or you will regret it."

I said with a smirk. I sit in the chair beside jungkook. He immediately placed his arm in my shoulder and I leaned my head to his chest. We are now on one of the islands in the Philippines. It is our honeymoon. 6 months after he proposed to me we got married and everything went smoothly. My feelings towards Jungkook go deeper everyday, he is amazing and he never fails to make me feel special everyday

~
Jungkook's POV

We are on the yacht right now. I decided to rent it overnight. It is now a sunset and the yacht is parked in one of the islands. I look at taehyung who is watching over the sunset, he looks really beautiful, the orange light reflecting on his face.

" Here's your wine baby."

" Thanks look. it is beautiful."

"Indeed, beautiful."

He looked at me and noticed that I was looking at him instead of sunset

"kook, It's the sunset."

" But you are way more beautiful than sunset. Incomparable."

He looked at me and smiled, slightly blushing

"I love you so much Tae and I will show you how much everyday."

"Aww kook, I love you too! I know! You never miss showing it everyday love."

I was thankful to my old careless self if I didn't play around and hook up with anyone I want, not taking anyone seriously my parents will not make the arrangement with Namjoon. Getting to know taehyung made me Work to be a better version of myself . For him I want to be my best self. For me, him and our future family. .

But now being married to Tae is the best that happened to me in my life. I hug him from the back and we watch the sunset together. I know that this is just the beginning of many more sunsets that we will watch together.

THE END