16

"Haknyeon? Haknyeon is out now with Juyeon" said Kevin.

"Do you know where they went?" asked Sangyeon.

"No. They didn't said anything. Did something happened?" asked Kevin.

"I'll tell you later"

He off the call and tried to call Juyeon.

"Come on. Pick it up"

Juyeon's phone was vibrating but it was in his bag.

As he was checking the clothing items on display, Juyeon's phone vibrated. He could not feel it since he had kept it in his bag. He paid no attention to it and continued shopping with Haknyeon, unaware of the countless times Sangyeon had called Juyeon. He still did not realize that his phone now had ten calls from Sangyeon.

"What about this one?" asked Juyeon.

"It's look good" said Haknyeon.

"Just pick whatever you want, I'll pay" said Juyeon.

"Is it okay?" asked Haknyeon.

"Of course" said Juyeon.

As Haknyeon continued to check out the shirts, he remained ignorant of which shirt he wanted. He was already grateful for the clothes he had, but he also knew that Juyeon wanted to make amends for his past mistakes with this shopping spree. He did not refuse Juyeon's offer and kept looking, not fully making up his mind.

"Then... this one?" show Haknyeon.

"You like this one? It suit you" said Juyeon.

"Thank you" said Haknyeon.

"Are there anything else you want?" asked Juyeon.

"No. This is enough" said Haknyeon.

"Okay. I'll go pay it now. Wait here" said Juyeon and walk to the counter to pay the shirt.

Haknyeon was waiting while Juyeon went to pay for the shirt. He probably felt a bit awkward just staying there by himself so he began looking around the store to see what else he could look at.

As Haknyeon was waiting for Juyeon to return, he was able to look around and he could see a child and their parents. The child was happily laughing with their parents and it was a nice and pleasant sight to see. The sight of the happy people made Haknyeon smile, but then he also began to think about his own life. He was probably wondering how it was that he ended up with a father who was bad and who caused him so much pain and he was also wondering how it was that he lost his mother and his siblings and was alone.

"... Is this what they call... sad?" asked Haknyeon.

Suddenly, he feels a touch on his shoulder and he looks behind him. He is surprised to see that someone is there and he wonders who touched him. He wasn't expecting that touch and now he is looking to see who is behind him.

"Hey, what are you doing here, Haknyeon?"

"... Changbin?"

"You remember me. I didn't expect to see you here" said Changbin.

"What are you doing here?" asked Haknyeon.

"I went shopping to buy new clothes. I can't fit my old one. Are you here alone?" asked Changbin.

"No. I..."

"Haknyeon"

Juyeon came.

"Hey, good to see you" said Changbin.

"Good to see you too, Changbin. What are you doing here?" asked Juyeon.

"Shopping. You too?" asked Changbin.