23

The knife in Hajun's hand was lifted up in front of Haknyeon, who was still frozen in terror, and he tried to attack him with the sharp blade. A sense of danger was slowly growing in the space between them as the blade came dangerously up close to Haknyeon.

Haknyeon managed to quickly avoid the thrust of the blade, pulling himself backwards just in time before it could make contact with him. He had managed to prevent getting hit by the sharp blade in the knife, but the situation was still incredibly dangerous and tense, as the knife was still right there in Hajun's hands and the threat was still there.

Haknyeon's sudden attempt at avoiding the knife had made him lose his balance, and he had stumbled and fallen down to the floor. The adrenaline of the sudden avoidance response was still rushing through him, and he was unsure if he would be able to prevent another attack from happening.

"I've been waiting for this! I should have killed you long ago!" rage Hajun.

Haknyeon felt fear when he saw his father's anger and fury boiling over with regards to him. He tried to move away in his panic, trying to pull himself away and create distance between himself and his father and the threat of the knife he was holding.

"No... No. No. No"

Hajun stepped forward as he came closer to his son, Haknyeon, who was now on the floor, struggling and desperate. The father was filled with a ferocious and brutal animalistic wrath, with no empathy for his son or the severity of the situation.

Not only had he been physically and emotionally abusive towards the boy previously, he was still intent on doing something bad to him by trying to kill him while in this current moment.

"You are just like that woman! Both ruin me!"

"No... Stop... Please..."

Haknyeon had managed to pull himself away further, but he had now hit the limit and there was nowhere else to go. With his back now touching the couch, he had nowhere else to pull himself away further and to escape the threatening presence of his father and the sharp blade that he was still holding and that was ready to attack.

His movements as of now, were restricted, and he was completely at the mercy of his father despite his desperate attempts to avoid him.

Haknyeon's hands were now on the floor as he was desperately rubbing them over it, attempting to feel some sort of anything that would allow him to gain some sort of sense of security or grasp in the current situation.

He was completely on edge and in panic mode, and he was attempting to search for something out of his own desperation and fear, with no guarantee that he would find anything or be able to do anything in the moment.

After rubbing over the floor desperately and frantically, he actually found something at the end. He found something that felt hard and solid, and as he kept on rubbing to figure out if it was what he was looking for or not, he discovered that it was actually a pizza box.

Haknyeon's quick thinking had made him grab the pizza box and quickly throw it at his father's face, aiming to use it as a distraction. The thrown box had hit his father's face and made him temporarily distracted and unable to process what was going on as Haknyeon quickly ran away as fast as he could, rushing up the stairs towards the second floor.

In his hurry to flee his father and the knife he was carrying, Haknyeon had rushed upstairs and made his way quickly towards one of the rooms on the upstairs floor.

He instantly rushed in and closed the door behind him, locking it quickly as he shut himself inside. He was now inside one of the rooms on the second floor, and he was alone and felt safe within the confines of the closed and locked room.