Afterschool

Y/n/n =nickname
And [words in here are your thoughts]

It was just a regular boring day at school that you didn't even want to show up to. But it was close to the schools holiday break so you pulled it through. You get all the way to lunch just listening to music and eating little snacks. Bored out of your mind you rely on talking to friends to bring you out of it.

Finally it's your last class and luckily for you the class you have your best friend (crush) in. You notice his in character outfit fitting him so well, you thought he looked so good wearing his hoodies. "Hey y/n, how's it going?" "C/n you would love to hear about how boring my day has been." He let's out a laugh at your response. "No I'm being for real, today couldn't have been more uneventful." The bell rings and you head to your seats. "Okay class today we have a video on the current events in the world, i want each of you to write a small paragraph about one thing you learned." Your crush turns around "hey look your day is already getting better, this is so eventful." He put on a fake smile and you just rolled your eyes. "Pssh yeah right." The video starts and you didn't even have the energy to pay attention. In your notes you just drew small sketches, then you looked in front of you. [hmm I bet I could draw him] you thought to yourself. To fill the time you went at it.

Finally the video ended and it couldn't have been worse timing. You had to fix the hair but everything else was good, he turned to see your notes but of course you didn't get any. "Y/n did you seriously waste the whole class drawing some random dude." "What no of course not." You said trying to sound convincing, but his face didn't budge. "Okay yes I did but this is you not some random dude, I think I really captured the asshole inside you." His eyes squinted to say he isn't impressed with your response. "Hmm I think you could've caught my sexier side if you asked. You can paint me like one of your French girls y/n." The teacher interrupted, thank god because you did not have a response. "Whenever you're done getting all your thoughts together please turn in the paper right here." [shit I didn't fucking do it] you thought. "hey y/n/n, do you need to copy again?" He whispered. "ugh what do you mean again, I hardly need help." He made a 'really' face knowing who is right in this case. "Fine fine yes please let me copy." He smiled giving you the paper. "See that wasn't hard." You just rolled your eyes focusing on how to paraphrase his work.

"Hey after school wanna come over? We can play some games or watch a movie on my x-box." Luckily you were still looking down at his work that he couldn't see you burning with blush. "Uh sure, I just gotta text my parents about it." You finished copying and turned both your papers in as payback to getting to copy. You asked your mom because you thought she'd be chilled and she said yes thankfully. "Alright yeah I can go, my mom said I just gotta do a billion chores later so thanks." He smiled rolling his eyes, "okay I didn't park too far so we should be fine." "Oh crap you're probably one of those bad drivers." You say sarcastically. He scoffs, "and where's your license, huh?" Your face falls to a grumpy look, "oh shut up I'm practicing and you know that."

The bell rings

You follow close behind him, once you got to his truck he opened the door for you. "Wow c/n has courtesy that's a shocker." "I believe I should have heard a thank you?" "Thank you so much c/n, idk what I would do without you." He smiled for a second then realized you were just saying that as a joke. He got to the drivers side and gave you the aux to the car. Of course you played all the songs you know he doesn't like, and then when you got close to his house you played one last one he would like.

He parked the truck and you both walked to the front door, no one was home yet but you weren't surprised. "Did you want a snack? We have a bunch." "Have any ramen?" "Uh duh!" "Then duh!" He walked you to his room so you could put your stuff down. You looked around the second he left, [hmm this makes sense, his room is actually nice]. His bed wasn't in the corner of the room, he had dark green sheets, and some little trophies around his room from old sports. You admired the cleanliness and how the rug on the floor looks entirely new. Once you returned to the kitchen he already had the water starting to boil, "oh here." He handed you a glass of water, you took it thanking him. You watched as he added the noddles to the water and slowly started mixing the broth. But soon TikTok was calling for your attention. After about 10 videos he passes you the soup. "Thanks chef." He laughs, "oh we're sharing, not all of this is for you." "Knew there was a catch to this whole wife act you put on for me." He laughs and starts conversation about your holiday plans. You guys talk for a bit alternating forks for who gets noodles. After you finish eating you take the bowl to the sink and proceed to rinse it off. You didn't see it but he smiled at you. "Hey you don't have to wash it, let's go to my room." He said grabbing your hand and pulling you towards him gently.