Just eat already!

Your name= y/n Your crushes name= c/n
Hey guys so I'm starting this book anyways all are gonna be smut just a heads up. I hope you enjoy it!❤️

You're hanging out with you're best friend at the mall when she says she has to go home. You guys say goodbye and you start your walk home.
14 minutes later~
"Hey mom I'm home." You say. "Hey sweetie, how was the mall? I see you don't have bags of clothes today." "It was ok but yeah just didn't find anything good." "Ok well dinners ready so come eat with us."

You eat dinner with your mom and sibling. Your dad is out of town today meeting with your aunt who has gotten sick. "Thank you mom so much for this delicious food."you say. "Honey, we have been here for awhile and you only took a few bites." "I guess I'm just not feeling hungry rn." "Ok well you can just save it for later and-" "You should just eat it already." Your annoying sibling said. "Ugh I would if I was hungry." You say a little upset. "I'm just gonna head to bed then I'll see y'all in the morning." "Wait I'm not gonna be here tonight, my friend and I are going out and I'm probably going to stay at her house tonight." "Oh ok mom that's ok, goodnight love you" "love you too pretty girl goodnight."
You go upstairs and head to the bathroom to start your shower. As your halfway through your shower you realize you didn't bring your pajamas with you. You get out of the shower once you're done and wrap a towel around your body. You walk to your room and on the way there you notice a note on your siblings door.
"Hey sis I'm gonna be at a friends tonight also, you should try having a friend that wants to hang with you. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow goodnight love ya." Well that's nice. You go to your room and try to find the most comfortable pajamas you have. Oooo here we go.

Alright nice now to see what I can do for the rest of the night

Alright nice now to see what I can do for the rest of the night. Clean no my rooms clean, shop nah I just came from the mall. Before you can think of anything else you heard your stomach grumble. Ok now I'm hungry, I go downstairs and get a snack, oooo fruit sounds good rn. You set up a plate of all sorts of fruits. You go back upstairs and get onto your phone.

Checking insta and snap you notice your crush texted you. Omg omg no way ok stay calm all you gotta do is text back like a normal human being. Omg it was sent 1 minute ago. You open his snap "Hey y/n I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight? Sorry if it's really late, but I miss hanging out with you." Y'all are chill and really good friends so that came across as normal to you. "Yeah sure, I'm home alone tonight so you can come over and we can watch a movie or something you know just like when we were kids." You say. You went to insta but immediately get a snap back from him. "Oh yeah sounds like fun, you don't mind if I spend the night. My parents are kinda arguing at the moment and I don't like hearing it all night long." "Oh yeah of course you can so what time can you be here?" "Um I'm gonna buy some food for us and a movie and I'll be there in 15 minutes." "Awww thank you sooo much, you don't have to." "I know but I want to." "Alright well I'll see you then byeee." "Byee" You start to clean your room and realize that you're having a boy over home alone most situations don't go like this. You start to think of all kinds of things that could happen. You then start to eat more fruit but mainly pineapple. You decide to set up your room in a cute date kinda look.