Chapter 23

Dhilip and Harini felt really very happy after knowing about their lifeline... on the way to the room.... Harini see lot of ladies who are pregnant and their husbands are taking care of them.... Dhilip held her hand and took her to the room.... she smiled and they went to the room to transfer blood.... Dhilip helps Harini to lay down in bed and she comfortably laid and sees the nurse who was preparing her injection..... she closed her eyes tightly when the nurse injected IV and added the blood in her trips....

Nurse: Kai asaikama vechukonga....

Harini nodded...... nurse went from there.....

Dhilip was sitting with Harini and carressing her hair and stomach..... Harini smiled and touched his hand which was on her stomach...... and smiled at him..... both intertwined their hands together and caressed her stomach together....... soon she closes the eyes with smile..... after 3 hours nurse removed the iv and keep sponge in her vein....

Dhilip help her to get up from the bed and slowly took her to doctor..... doctor give her some do's and dont's and give iron and vitamin tablet for her and ask her to come next week for scan.....

Dhilip and Harini nodded and went out after settling the bill both moved at 4.00 clock....

Harini: yenga neenga kalaila irundhu ethumae sapdama irukinga ethachu hotel ponga.....

Dhilip: seri da....

He take her to their hotel and manager came and greeted them...

Both went to the separate cabin and ordered their food....

After finishing their food Dhilip ordered pomo juice for her...

Harini drink it without showing any tantrums....

On the way to their home.....

Dhilip checked his mobile to have 2 missed calls from Ramanathan and Arun.....

Dhilip: yei unga appa vum Anna vum kuptrukanga...

Harini: ohh...

Dhilip: veetuku poitu pesikalam seri ah....

Harini nodded....

They reached home at evening....

Harini: samy kumbudalam nga.....

Dhilip nodded.....

Both went to the poojai room and prayed to the god and went to their room....

Dhilip: Harini ma nama ini mel keela room la shift agikalam....

Harini nodded....

Both got freshen up and changed themselves and sit in bed together...

Dhilip: santhosama iruku enaku.... unaku...

Harini: enakum..... na nama papa va nalla pathupan....

Dhilip: na unaiyum nama papa vayum nalla pathupan....

He kissed her forehead....

Same time dhilip phone ringed...

Dhilip: unga appa than da....

Harini nodded...

Harini: yenga ipothaiku yarukum solla vendam... nama athai mama anni ngaluku mattum sollikalam.....

Dhilip: unga appa amma ta solliralam ma....

Harini: vendam nga 3 masam mudiyattum....

Dhilip: yen da.....

Harini: please...

Dhilip: seri un ishtam....

Harini took her phone from side table to see 10 missed calls from her family she sighed....