Chapter 78

Please check chapter 77.... As many of you get the notification...

Harini and Savithri were glaring at both babies who are not letting the men to go to the office....

Chinnu was in Dhilip arms and bommu was in Balaji arms.....

Savithri came near Balaji and lifted bommu forcefully who started to cry badly but there were no tears in his eyes..... He was acting to go to his thatha.....

Balaji: Savitri kudu avana...

Sav: yenga nenga ponga nga.... Avan seri ayiduvan..... Client office ku vandhu 20 mins Ahchu.....

Harini: ama mama.... Neenga kelambunga..... Yenga papa va kudunga....

She try to lift chinnu.....

Dhilip glared her and lifted bommu too from savithri....

Harini: office poga vendama.....

Dhilip: yei epadi d pullainga ipadi aluga vechutu na porathu.....

Balaji: engaluku velayae odathu....

Harini hit her head....

Harini: DHIYANSH..... DHIYANSHINI....

She called them sternly....

Both see their mother and woubled their lips and chinnu shows her hand toward harini and bommu lied in dhilip shoulder...... And started to babble in his language.....

Harini lifted chinnu immediately.....

Dhiya: baabababa.... Amamam.... Ma....

Yash: apbaapabauuuupa....pa.....

Harini and Dhilip routed in their place and saw each other.....

Everyone smiled widely.....

Harini: amma sonna.....

Dhilip: appa sonnan....

Both shouted in happiness and hugged together and kissed both the children and after 30 mins harini diverted both the babies with the toys and Savithri pushed balaji and Dhilip out of the home to the office.....

Sav: harini ma pasangaluku ragi koolu kachi vechrukan paru.... Eduthutu va.....

Harini nodded and then took the food for babies and started to feed them.....

Sav: idhe velaya pochu ivangaluku harini ma....

Harini: sathyama mudila athai.... 9 masathula ena vaalu.... Ipovae enala ivanga pinadi oda mudila aprm nadaka start pana na ena panuvan...

She see her mother in law with distress....

Sav: kastam tha..... Seri vidu pathukalam.....

Harini: ayo rendu vayasula Elam school la sethiduvan....

She pinched bommu cheeks lightly by saying....

Savithri laughed and then the as usual their routine started.....

After baby Dhilip and harini time for each other is became less but the love and respect between each other gone to the next level....

Dhilip was the one who was constant support for Harini in each and every ways....

Harini and Savithri was chitchatting with each other by cleaning the mint leaves and coriander leaves.....

Same time asha came to their house....

Harini and Savithri see her and harini smiled widely whereas savithri sighed by knowing the reason for her daughter sudden visit...

Harini: anni vanga anni vanga..... Ena sollavae ila.... Ama anna enga shravan enga....