t h r e e

'-AMAIA-'

'-AMAIA-'

'-SOMETHINGS ARE MEANT TO LAST FOREVER,SOME AREN'T-'

'-IN WHICH HE REUNITES WITH HER-'

Calix and Enobaria where pulled away from Brutus, not having the chance to say goodbye. They where thrown onto the train, where Enobaria pulled Calix onto the couch, his head resting on her lap. She played around with his curls, whispering comforting words to him as he cried. Calix had thoughts in his mind, they where tiring really. He dozed off after about 5 hours. The next day he awoke in his bedroom in the train. He blinked and three figures where freaking out about him waking up. He looked around and saw his stylist, Ilumary up close. Her pink contacts had always scared him this time even more, as he yelled,

"Damn you, Ilumary! You scared the shit out of me. I've told you about those contacts!"

Giggles where heard around the room and a single chuckle.

"Well well, we surely did miss you." Marcos, his most favourite person in he capitol said.

"Marcos!"Calix exclaimed, pleasantly surprised. He stood up from his bed and smiled, giving him a hug.

They got him ready for his arrival at The Capitol, as they where pretty close already. They gave him a comfortable white shirt and some tan cargo pants. This time they didn't put on his signature sparkly turquoise eyeliner as always, since it was just the arrival. He smiled and winked at the Capitol girls, one of them even fainted.
His eyes widened when he saw his Capitol best friend,Amaia Snow.

She was Presidents Snow's adopted daughter. (Picture of her down below). She had shiny dirty blonde hair, and sharp blue eyes. She was wearing a light blue dress that reached her knees, and a grey cardigan. She had white eyeliner, and dangling from her ears, her signature earrings. (Pic down below cuz I literally can not describe them). Her hair was in a braided bun, some strays at on her face. She pushed the crowd away and ran over to him. He opened his arms wide and she ran into them, hugging him tightly. He spun her around a few times,pulled out of the hug and kissed her forehead. The crowd went wild at the sight of the two bestfriends. People thought their chemistry was absolutely beautiful, and shipped them. Though they didn't understand they where just friends.

"I missed you, Teddy." She said, intertwining their arms together as they walked over to the Training Center. Enobaria smiled at the two saying,

"Well, are you gonna say hello to me, Mai?" (Pronounced Mae)

Amaia laughed and walked over to Enobaria, hugging her tightly.

"Sorry, Eno. The excitement gets the best of me."

——-

Amaia and Calix caught up in the district 2 penthouse, there was a lot of laughter and a lot of crying too. Calix told Amaia about Paisley and her heart sank immediately. She smiled sadly and said,

"Well, that's the thing about life. Something's are meant to last forever, some aren't."

He smiled sadly and thanked her.

"Wanna go up to the roof?"He asked. She nodded, reached into the pocket of her dress and shook the pack of smokes.

"Goddamn it, Amaia. This is why I love you."

She smiled and threw hime the pack of smokes. He caught it, and she threw the lighter to him, he also caught that.

"We better go, before Esquema sees us."Amaia giggled.

"Before I see what?" Esquema interrupted.

"Absolutely not, you will not be smoking here!"

Amaia groaned and said, "Chill out, Esquema."

"I will absolutely not! I will talk to your father about this."

She muttered something that if Esquema heard she would've given her the beating of her life if she where her mother. Calix snickered, grabbing Amaia's hand and started running up the stairs to the roof. Sadly, someone was already up there.

"I don't know what to do dad,please help me figure this out." The voice said.

He snarled as he recognized the voice.

"Everdeen?"

"Kentwell?"

——

A/N: Guys imagine her as you because Wattpad isn't letting me upload the picture of her. Whenever I can I'll add her.

Amaia Lea Snow