f i v e

'-TRIBUTE PARADE-'

'-TRIBUTE PARADE-'

'-NEVER KNEW YOU WHERE A BIG ONE ON GLITTER-'

'-IN WHICH HE IS EMBARRASSED-'

Its been two days since Amaia talked to him, she was never really around anymore. She was most likely out of The Capitol in The Districts, like she always tried to do. She has been working on a project for the lower Districts, that project being them able to get more food. Some thought it was because she was trying to get on their good side, others knew it was because of the goodness of her heart. At the moment Calix was talking with his stylist, Marcos.

"So,teal?,"asked Marcos.

"Huh?"

"Nevermind, I'll deal with it."Marcos sighed.

He sighed and asked, "Marcos, any idea why Mai stopped talking to me?"

Marcos looked and him and smiled sadly. His eyes looked distant as he grabbed Calix's hand.

"Calix, right now you need to focus on training and the tribute parade. I know what's going on with her, but I've been sworn to it. I cant say anything or else I'll end up like her.", Marcos said.

"Like he-", he was cut off by Esquema.

"Oh, look at him! There he is. We need to get him to the remake center."

They got onto the elevator, Calix's mind was on what Marcos said. I cant say anything or else I'll end up like her. What does he mean? Did she die? Is she being tortured? She could be busy with the dresses for 12. Soon enough they where in the remake center, where they waxed him, fixed his hair, his eyebrows and scrubbed him raw. He was taken into a room that was familiar, as he was there for the 73rd Games. Marcos walked in, and motioned for him to get his robe and he did. They went into a small dining room and ate. Todays meal was fish with a yummy sauce, chips (French fries) and a salad he didn't touch. They started talking about the costume.

"So it's teal like last time?"

Marcos nodded. "Yes, with the cross earrings, but this time you're only wearing one. Theres also glitter on the teal part."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, you're barely covered up. Thats what the audience wants that, it'll get you more sponsors.",Marcos snickered.

Calix rolled his eyes saying, "Well lets get to it."

The finish result was quite disturbing. Though he looked hot, as some would put it. He had his teal glittery eyeliner, the cross earring, and the little part covering him. Enobaria started laughing at him, as he groaned and tried to hide in the bathroom. Enobaria and Esquema managed to get him out before they where late. Marcos managed to sew up something quick for him to put on so he felt less...exposed.

When they got there Calix jogged up to the horse, it was a light brown colour, and patted her. The horse nuzzled her face into his arm, leaning into the touch. Calix whispered loving things to her, not noticing the stare he was getting from Katniss. He stopped to go get a sugar cube, saying brief hello's to the tributes around him. He went over again to the horse and gave it to her. Calix walked over to Katniss, snickering at what Finnick was saying to her.

"Well, have any secrets worth my time?"Finnick said.

"I'm an open book, try me."She responded.

Her attention turned to Calix as he walked up to her.

"Never knew you where a big one on glitter."Katniss said.

"Never knew you where a big one on insults, because i actually came here to complement you. I guess you'll not get your complement."
Calix said.

Calix walked away, saying hello to Peeta. He gave him a pat on the back, as Peeta gave him a nod and a faint smile. Soon enough it was time for the Tribute Parade. Calix got into the carriage and was joined by Enobaria minutes later. Enobaria smiled at him and nodded. The carriages started moving and people started cheering. Calix smiled, winking at the Capitol women. Some fainted or freaked out as if they had just told them they where going to District 12. Once again, district 12 was on fire,quite literally. They circled around the center of the venue twice, before President Snow said his boring speech. Finally they where done, he and Enobaria side eyed Katniss. Peeta came up to him, with his plan for the interview. He whispered it in his ear and Calix approved but couldn't help asking, "Is she actually?"

"No she isnt,lets hope it stops the games though" He sighed.

A/N: what they where wearing.