Little Snowman (Jean x Reader)

A/N: This is a wholesome xreader story with Jean! This doesn't have any spoilers so no worries about that. Writing this in the winter time currently made me think about this idea. I've been busy for awhile since it was Thanksgiving and wasn't able write much, but I was able to finish this one. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shining down on a winter's morning, the snow's glows reflects so brightly of the sunlight to your room's window. The tiny bit of sunlight creeps through the curtains as it hits your face. You open your eyes to see the small ray of light flicker through as you stretch and straighten your back. You went to the curtains and opened them up. During the process though, you were blinded for a quick second until you adjusted your vision to be able to see the outside in all its glory. The winter season came very quickly, and plopped it's way by the amount of snow shown outside. Everything was clear and white sparkles of snow everywhere on the ground. Some snow fell down and some sat there neatly in place all smooth. You felt the absolute cold as the heat that you were tucked in with bed has gone away. Realizing how cold it was, you went ahead and got to dressing yourself completely to head and toe to compensate for the warmth.

All cozy and snuggly in your winter clothing you went to go meet Jean first thing in the morning before having to get breakfast ready. Walking down the very beautiful gleaming hallway, then to arrive right at Jean's door. You gave a small knock.

"Jean! Good morning. Are you awake?" You said very gently.

You didn't really hear a response until you heard a muffled sound. That gave you a sign to enter into his room now. You opened the door very slightly to peak in to see Jean waking up with his back straighten up.

"Jean!" You smiled as you entered in.

You closed the door behind you and took a good look at Jean. His beautiful features shown through the morning light. His eyes peaked through as he slowly blinked. He was still very groggy and a bit half asleep.

You chuckled about how cute he looked right now

You chuckled about how cute he looked right now. You walked right over to Jean.

"It's time to get up. Here I'll help you out." You said as you reached your hands out to him.

Jean looked at you with his face turning into a sweet small smile.

"Good morning Y/N." He says very politely.

He gently puts his hand up your cheek and gives you a peck on the lips as you accepted it with your entire heart.

"Alright Jean. Let's get you ready, yes? I got to make breakfast soon with Sebastian." You said smiling brightly.

Jean nods, "Of course. I'll go ahead and get dressed." As he gets out of his bed.

You decided to wait outside his door for him. It didn't take him that long to get all dressed up in his usual get up. But you thought to yourself that it looks a little too thin for the winter time.