Bunny Boy Isaac ❤️ (Art + Mini Story)

You caught Isaac in a truth or dare, and you decided to dare him to wear a "bunny suit."

Isaac was quite confused on the notion of the "bunny suit" was. He thought that it was a literal costume of a bunny. The thought in his head sounded ridiculous, and he was actually horrified of wearing the bunny suit. He said to you that he wanted to do truth instead, but it was already too late and now Isaac had to do the dare.

..............

"This wasn't what I was expecting..." Isaac nervously said.

You said expectantly, "I'm coming inside Isaac."

Isaac stuttered, "Wait..! Wait..! Hold- Hold on!"

You opened the door to see Isaac in the bunny costume. He panicked a bit inside and tried to back up but he tripped over the edge of the table. Isaac fell onto the bag that contained the outfit and had bits of the bag confetti on him.

You went up to him to check to see if he was okay. Isaac said he was alright. But seeing the sight of Isaac in a bunny suit was really good. Cute and handsome at the same time.

You smiled, "It looks good on you! Good thing I worked hard to make it!"

"You-- made it..? Wait! You wanted me to wear this in the first place!" Isaac said shyly.

You smirked, "Yeah. Basically."

Isaac wasn't sure what to say, but, it definitely made him embarrassed.

............

A/N: I saw the other day of a fanmade picture of Arthur in a bunny suit, but he was like the only one that had one. So I was like, nah we gotta make sure the rest properly got one too. So maybe overtime I might post more of the characters in bunny suits, but I'll still be writing stories.

Also top picture: